Crossy! (Bootleg help)

No, he made a different website about his travels following Maiden on the Give Me Edd 'Til I'm Dead tour, and didn't even bother dropping us a line about it.

On that note, I really think we should change the name of this forum and appoint a new moderator/moderators.....but we have been talking about that for months and it never happens. :lol:

I don't see why we should change the name. Maiden Downunder didn't start just with Crossy (hell, I even made the first logo, and have been hosting the MD forum since day 1:p). It belongs to all of us... and as such, I shall continue to be the unnamed dictator :p

:headbang:

We don't need a moddie anyway - Mark has a bit of a say in the running of the place, and I have moddie powers which I could use any time I wish but don't.

"A man steals something, he's brought in before the Emperor, he throws himself down on the ground. He begs for his life, he knows he's going to die. And the Emperor... pardons him. This worthless man, he lets him go. That's power, Amon. That is power."