Crucial moments in Metal history

I want to add Mike Pattons comment about Axl Rose. "In the close-ups. Did you see a bit of semen running from Axl's mouth? It was mine."

This thread can now be locked.

Hahahah..:lol:

also of Axl Rose "No one can teach that guy anything… He's a perfect prick."

I want to add Mike Pattons comment about Axl Rose. "In the close-ups. Did you see a bit of semen running from Axl's mouth? It was mine."

This thread can now be locked.

Brilliant from Mike there!

FNM performing live in Paris I think it was and having to play second tier to a very bitchy and Prima Donna, Bruce Willis' band.

Then Patton screaming out obscenities towards Willis during their set.

Fantastic.

Brilliant from Mike there!

FNM performing live in Paris I think it was and having to play second tier to a very bitchy and Prima Donna, Bruce Willis' band.

Then Patton screaming out obscenities towards Willis during their set.

Fantastic.

I was in Cannes. And FNM were supposed to play on the beach set when Willis with entourage wanted the beach cleared for the yacht they were using and the band were shoved into some storage. When they were let out they were a bit angry...

Warning, this clip does not contain any metal music.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in Cannes. And FNM were supposed to play on the beach set when Willis with entourage wanted the beach cleared for the yacht they were using and the band were shoved into some storage. When they were let out they were a bit angry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPh8yGUnWog

Warning, this clip does not contain any metal music.

That's it. Thanks for correcting my poorly researched original post!