Crue track link & more info....

tedvanfrehley said:
It's on! Though I gotta say...I think Vince almost looked better fat...and Mick don't look too good...oh man...

But I have high hopes! Long live the crue!
Check the sludge forums there's stuff all over the place on them...
That's where I have been spending 3/4 of my net time these days..
There's the thread on Simple Plan co-writing with Nikki...:yell:
There's a report out there that Vince had $80,000.00 worth of plastic surgery?! In the new pic he still looks like Vince...
See pic on my sig!

MÖTLEY CRÜE Bassist Clears Up 'Bullshit' Session Musician Rumors - Dec. 5, 2004

MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx has rejected Internet reports that the group's reunion single, "If I Die Tomorrow", features guest appearances by session musicians DJ Ashba (ex-BEAUTIFUL CREATURES) and Josh Freese (A PERFECT CIRCLE) on guitar and drums, respectively, in place of regular members Mick Mars and Tommy Lee.

The song, which was co-written by Sixx with members of the Canadian pop-punk band SIMPLE PLAN, is scheduled to appear on the band's upcoming greatest-hits collection, "Red, White and Crüe", due on February 1, 2005 via the Hippo/Motley/UTV imprint.

Writing the band's official message board, Sixx said of the Internet reports, "In talking to Mick [Mars] today he said, 'Why would someone say shitty things like that?' And I said, 'I don't know why people do what they do sometimes bro.' I'm sure there are reasons, and I'm not interested in other people's motives, but my bro just went thru hell and is living proof that he's here for one reason, to play guitar.

"I'm having the best time of my life right now, so let me just help some of you understand what weve been thru.

"1) Yes, I wrote a song with the lead singer and guitar player from a band called SIMPLE PLAN (no, we didn't do their song). I also wrote with Bryan Adams and others in my career. I love to write with all kinds of artists; you would be surprised at the cool music I've been involved in when collaborating with others. I love it..also, when SALIVA did 'Rest in Pieces' did MÖTLEY write their single because im in the CRÜE? No. I also wrote with Stacy [Jones] from AMERICAN HI-FI recently...

"2) When we tracked the four new songs, we weren't all there at the same time. Tommy was doing a book tour (and his show), Vince was doing gigs (and his show) and Mick was in surgery. Welcome to my crazy world. This is how it had to work. We played the guitars (scratch tracks) until Mick was out of the hospital and he could do his own parts. Give the guy some respect. He is the man of steel — he's had surgery, recorded new music, done photo sessions, interviews, a video and is right now playing like a motherfucker. Amazing, I wish I had his strength. In fact, we're writing music as we speak. I'd think there is something to celebrate for all four of us to be doing this. And the fact that we don't do what people want or expect is the heart of MÖTLEY CRÜE.

"Thank you. I hope this info helps clears up the bullshit…"