Judas Piracy

sixxswine said:
So we're all on a Judas Priest blackout then...

I'm probably going to have to copy it, I mean I shit you not but we don't have the new Megadeth on the shelves yet ANYWHERE and it's 6 months down the line almost.Anyway, what I'm saying is I'll defenatly will get the original, but till then I'll take what I can get.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as everyone else here. I can't wait for it at all and want everything to be a surprise on the day. Can't believe it's two and a half months. I try not tp think of it like that, it's too long!

The expectations are getting really high, the pressure over the guys and the company must be Mariana Trench deep. If they can't pull at least a cross between "Painkiller", "Defenders Of The Faith" and maybe Halford's "Resurrection", the fans are going to skin them alive. :(

Wyvern said:
If they can't pull at least a cross between "Painkiller", "Defenders Of The Faith" and maybe Halford's "Resurrection", the fans are going to skin them alive. :(
I think you're right. Remember Demolition?! Glenn had too much control on that one. He can't write alone, he needs Rob & K.K. I think Tim Owens got blasted for that record. He was only the singer! He didn't write the weak lyrics & riffs!!!!!

We all hope JP learned from IM errors, we all hope...

sixxswine said:
I still have faith but there's always a chance that they "can't" get it done anymore...
The chance is slim, but still...:cry:

Yeah, I know. I don't think we will ever get the Painkiller era back from JP, but they R one of the most creative bands in Metal History, not to mention the return of a Legendary voice and 2 of the best guitarists known to man.

...I think their is still alot of life in the ol' bags yet...

We'll B holding thumbs. :headbang: