Menza returns home!

Yeah they were really good! But since they were the opening band they only played for 1 hour :( I'm not into Motley Crue that much and I lost most of the little respect I had for them cuz Nikki and Vince beat up a guy in the audience halfway through Home Sweet Home.

Abryl said:
Yeah they were really good! But since they were the opening band they only played for 1 hour :( I'm not into Motley Crue that much and I lost most of the little respect I had for them cuz Nikki and Vince beat up a guy in the audience halfway through Home Sweet Home.
What they throw a Corona bottle?! Or Tres XXX?! Or A Tecate?!?
I'm sure that guy had it coming. Though, I don't care for musicians
pulling a Bach & Rose & charging an audience member....
SIXXSWINE

sixxswine said:
What they throw a Corona bottle?! Or Tres XXX?! Or A Tecate?!?
I'm sure that guy had it coming. Though, I don't care for musicians
pulling a Bach & Rose & charging an audience member....
SIXXSWINE

Well there were different versions. Some people said the guy threw a shoe at Nikki, other people say he threw a bottle of water, and other people say he was yelling things at him. I wasn't close enough to see what happened, I just saw him put his bass down and jump into the crowd and then Vince got into it. I've seen other performers gettin hit by stuff people throw at them - which is wrong of course - but never saw anything like this. The crowd was PISSED and while waiting to see if Motley Crue would continue playing or not, started shouting Megadeth! Megadeth! ... I was kinda hoping they'd come out but they didn't :p

That's really too bad, because he(David Ellefson) was the only stable part of the band. I have a feeling that he probably had enough of wiping, Dave's ass all those years. Could you really blame the guy though?! The guy is unstable. Even when he's sober the guy is a micromanaging obssesive compulsive ego maniac. It's his band, and I guess he can run it however he chooses....

Yeah And I do have an Idea of what that is like one of my old guitar players was a Mustain Clone ..... so its hard to say that and with that link you are only getting one side of the story ..... But dont get me wrong I love Elfs playing! his Bass sound is awsome truely one of my all time favorites! .... but if what mustain said is actually true then I say to hell with him! I would have went back if I were him hahahaha Maybe! hahaha its hard to say ..... :D