Crystal Viper

BlackRoseMetalHeart

Metal Mistress
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD - USA
www.myspace.com
I was wondering if others had heard of Crystal Viper and what they thought of this band.
www.crystalviper.com/
www.myspace.com/crystalviperofficial

I picked up two of their albums at this year's ProgPower - The Curse of the Crystal Viper and The Last Axeman.
The Curse of the Crystal Viper is a concept album, with a fantasy/power metal story line, epic melodies, speedy riffs, and powerful vocals. For those not familiar with this band, fans of early Chastain, the first two Warlock albums and those I've recently seen talking about Triosphere (*ahem* J-Dub *ahem*) should be very happy with what this Polish quintet has to offer. The Last Axeman appears to be a compilation of rarities along with an official bootleg of a 2007 show. Both are very good albums IMO, although the quality of the bootleg is obviously that.

I've seen that Crystal Viper has several other albums out and I'd love some recommendations or feedback on how the other albums stand up against the two I've mentioned.

Also, some recent news on I saw on this band:
CRYSTAL VIPER: Video Footage Of Entire Concert Posted Online - Video footage of a complete live show from the Polish female-fronted heavy metal band CRYSTAL VIPER has been posted on band's official MySpace profile. More...