CRYSTALIC-Finnish coming death metal sensation!!

Review:

"Defiance Of Surpremacy"

The guitar sounds seem as if they are going a bit too fast for the song at some points. However, other then that its a great track. Great speed and a good guitar solo. The vocals were great and "Amon Amarth" sounding.

"Dead Cold Emotion"

I am still hearing some oddness with the beats and the guitar at some parts, I'm not sure what exactly it is though. I still find this a great offering. Deffinitely continuing to remind me of "Amon Marth" your vocals are great in my opinion for their style.

"Faith Redifined"

A nice slower startup from your other tracks. One thing I am not fond of of is how often you stop the fast beat, slow it down, then start it back up again. The sudden stop and start makes it sound odd. Otherwise I enjoy this one too.

"Worlds Collide"

Same problems as before, only I think you did much better guitar/beat wise this time. Vocals seem a bit of cue though.. Might not be able to keep up with the speed.

Overall:

8.5 out of 10

You already have a distinct sound to your band so thats good. However, you may need to organize and fuck around with when to change the beat and vocals.

Nice start though

CRYSTALIC enters the studio 8.7.2006 and begins to record the debut album! Stay tuned because the metal will flow! Song list etc. will be online later.

Crystalic´s debut album "Watch Us Deteriorate" has been recorded and the mixing + mastering will be completed during the fall 2006. It will contain 9 pieces of pure Crystalic!!!

All right!! Check out some new stuff from our new pre-production promo. Material will be on our forthcoming album in 2008.

www.myspace.com/crystalicband

And dont forget to check this making of Severe Punishment music video!! Video coming soon!!

Last edited by a moderator: