cubase sx3 build in audio click question

xconnyx

www.iheartsound.com
May 30, 2007
germany/bielefeld
www.iheartsound.com
hi, does anyone know, how to get the cubase audio click to sound the same every click?

standart is that the first note is pitched higher like:

beep1=high, beep2=normal, beep3=normal, beep4=normal

i want them to be pitched all like the same

beep1=normal, beep2=normal, beep3=normal, beep4=normal

thx!

I had the same problem other day. It seens that you really can´t take away that accent (at least the program help didn´t say how to do it). I ended doing what PhilR said (loading a click sample).

Load the LM-7 as a VSTi. Then go to Transport-->metronome setup and enable midi click (set the device to the LM-7). I think if you set both notes to C#1 you get the sidestick sound and you can set the intesity or leave them the same or whatever. If you set both to the same velocity it will sound the same on all 4 pulses.

Load the LM-7 as a VSTi. Then go to Transport-->metronome setup and enable midi click (set the device to the LM-7). I think if you set both notes to C#1 you get the sidestick sound and you can set the intesity or leave them the same or whatever. If you set both to the same velocity it will sound the same on all 4 pulses.

aye... that!

really useful to do i that way when you've got awkward music to work out click tracks for... been having hours of fun doing that for my band over the past week. o_O

Excuse me but isn't it this simple? (turn down the pitch)
click.jpg

All the ticks sound the same this way.

Fuck the default click, it sounds horrid. Do what I said.

Load the the LM-7 as a VSTi then in the window posted above me hit "activate midi click" and set the pulldown that says "not connected" to the LM-7 and the notes to C#1 on both the high and the low options.

Leave that fucking audio click off it sucks.