Cubase SX3 help.

Scissors61

Jul 18, 2007
Brighton, UK
www.myspace.com
Hi, this is my first post here. Just thought I would say thankyou very much to everyone on here for the amazing bank of information that you've created.

And also, I was wondering if anyone knew wether or not there is any way to recover a cubase sx3 project that was not saved. I know that all audio is obviously stored in its own folder, but unfortunately I was only working with MIDI, and my computer completely died. I don't think there's any way for me to get back what I had done but I would very much like to know if there is...

Cheers.

Nope, none I'm aware of dude. I lost a project in a similar way once and have been *very* careful with my saving and backing up since. :(

Damn. Well cheers anyway! Also incase anyone's interested, if you go to preferences, and then "general" you can set cubase to auto-save every so often. I dunno if people already knew that, but I just found that out a minute ago and thought it might be useful for people to avoid losing all their hard work as I have just done.

Ok i am trying to use the mixdown coverting to mp3 (wave also) and for some reason the song keeps stopping at 2.03. The song is nearly 3 mins long. I have the slider up top set correctly. Everything seems fine. I am using the play order function also. When i play the track in cubase it works fine, but when i mex it down it just stops. I have tried with the function set so it plays as it converts and set normal. Nothing works.

I have the locators set at the start and end of the track. And also have markers set with all play orders (with all audio files split in same place).