CULT VIDEO RELEASED!

also, at some points Matt's face reminds me of this face:

Jigsaw_puppet_saw_lizenz_film_maske_movie_mask.jpg

I giggled a bit when Matts face first popped up with the fisheye lens on.
I'm sure he did too.

I only watched the first minute or so because my internet is slow because of Steam. But I think I like it. Its great watching a band play in good quality and I like music videos that focus on that rather than just cramming a story down your throat. The lyrics are there for you to see the picture for yourself and I like that.

Looking forward to watching the rest when my internet has had its medicine.

o my god. Evile make a video for a slower song and you immediately get comments like: ''evile used to be thrash'' and ''they sound like an average pop metal band right now''

o my god. Evile make a video for a slower song and you immediately get comments like: ''evile used to be thrash'' and ''they sound like an average pop metal band right now''

Its probably going to be the most mainstream the album's gonna get (I assume). That's why they made a video of this particular song. But that doesn't mean it doesn't kick fucking ass because it does.

I personally think the video is better than the other two. But man, Matt's distorted face was a bit too close for comfort. :lol:

i know, they chose Cult because it's fucking catchy. but apparently that immediately means that they aren't thrash anymore... *sarcasm*

and indeed, i think that this is their best vid so far. the first two looked really El Cheapo :lol:

I responded to the "used to be thrash" with "Wait till you hear in dreams."
Seriously, they all need to shut up.
Ps. I love the video.

It's my least favourite song off of the new album if I'm honest

Well we can't really make any arguments against that can we:p

But compared to EE, I have to say I like EE more. This one was one of those "Yeah, this rUULZ:headbang:" songs while EE was more of a "hmm, maybe... *3 listens later* Fuck yeah!:kickass:" song

I love this song, I really can't wait to hear the whole album. Didn't mind the video either; kinda prefer Matt's vocals nowdays. It is funny to see all the comments now, just a matter of time before someone accuses them of 'selling out'. Is that term even possible to avoid these days?!?!