Culture of F*ck

we dont use the exact translation of fuck, but we say *KUT*, which basically means cunt. most peeps just use english terminology ;) cos half of my generation speaks english as integrated slang in dutch really

Fucked / Fucking - Fodido
To Fuck - Foder
I have fucked - Fodi
You have fucked - Fodeste
He / She have fucked - Fodeu
We have fucked - Fodemos
They have fucked - Foderam
Fuck You - Vai-te Foder
Fucker - no translation for this word, weird...

etimology of longtime turkish-hungarian obscene friendship:

lófasz a seggedbe! (phrase) ++
ball.roed.gif
horse's dick into your ass!
ball.blaa.gif
This is one of the most popular Hungarian curses, considered rather strong. It has a very interesting history. In this form the phrase is meaningless, but had a meaning about 400 years ago. As well known, Hungary was under Turkish occupation for 150 years (from 1526 to 1686).Well, the most frequent Turkish torturing/execution method was impaling. The Turkish word for "stake" was "lopat", a word, alas, too well known for contemporary Hungarians, but not known nowadays. Thus some 400 years ago, a Hungarian, wishing something very bad to his neighbor, said; "lopat a seggedbe" (i.e. a stake in your ass). The unknown word "lopat" was replaced later by "lo'fasz" (horse's prick), a word of almost identical pronounciation.

germans usually use *fuck* as a curse as well, "to fuck" translates into "ficken" and countless other words.

well.. these are the proof of that f*ck is the most international word which builds friendship and understanding between different cultures and nations, f*ck is a (f*cking) bridge :D

the verb in greek is "gamo" ( γαμω ), and it basicaly ment to marry someone. fuck you is "ade gamisou" ( αντε γαμησου ).

marriege is gamos ( γαμος ). thats the noun. as you see there is a grammatical connection.

in modern greek to marry is pandrevome ( παντρευομαι ).

Fucked / Fucking - Putain de ...
To Fuck - Baiser / Niker / Ken
I have fucked - J'ai baisé, j'ai niké, j'ai ken ...
You have fucked - Tu as baisé, tu as niké, tu as ken ...
He / She have fucked - Il a baisé, il a niké, il a ken ...
We have fucked - Nous avons baisé, nous avons niké, nous avons ken ...
They have fucked - Ils ont baisé, ils ont niké, ils ont ken
Fuck You - Va te faire enculer, va te faire mettre, va te faire voir chez les grecques.
Fucker - Enculé

"f*cking" - "verfickt"
"f*ck" - most probably "Scheiße" or just "ficken"

There isn´t a 1:1 translation. F*ck is used in too many cases...

sol83 said:
a mate told me french have different verbs for anal and normal fucking. haha...

So what ? Even in English you often say 'butt-fuck' or stuff like that when refering to anal sex.

In French :

'normal' fucking : baiser,niker,bouillave,troncher etc...
anal fucking : enculer,sodomiser, or 'jouer à tape-couilles' when it's about gay anal sex, doggystyle.