Culture of F*ck

DragonLady1 said:
I heard in türkish "Göt" means ass... so I just imagine, how the german town "Göttingen" would sound to a turkish... :ill: :loco:
yeah that issue comes up whenever a turkish team plays with goteborg too. Also years ago there was a german player in galatasaray named Gotz.

There are many strange names for villages here in Germany I think. Nearby is a small village called "Maden", maggots in English. :)

Frodnat said:
There are many strange names for villages here in Germany I think. Nearby is a small village called "Maden", maggots in English. :)

:lol:

We have a town called 'Arnac-la-poste' in France. It means ' rip-off the postal services ' !
We also have 'Montcuq' which simply means ' My arse '

In Croatian "fuck it" ("jebi ga") is more common than just fuck. Fuck you is "jebi se". I like it when my mom is swearing for then she sais "jeba ga patak" which would mean something like "let the duck fuck it" :lol: . Or one she uses often when she's driving the car and someone in front of her is slow is "sta ovaj kenja britve" which would mean something like "what's he doing? shitting rasorblades?" :lol::lol:

okay, here comes some places in finland...
aavikko-desert
amerikka-america
ala-mulkku- undercock
hamppulampi-hemp pond
hassis-hash
hevonperse-horses ass
hevonvittu-horses cunt
hyypiö-creep
isomulkku- big cock
iso-paska-big shit
kiimankulma-lust corner
kinkku-ham
kivesjärvi-testicle lake
myrkky-poison
nahkahousut-leatherpants
naimajärvi-fucklake
onpahanvaanlampi-itsjustapond
paska-avenue-shit-avenue
pieru-fart
pikkumulkku-small dick
saksa-germany
varvas-toe

and we have many more...
who says us finns are twisted.. o_O

Hmm, Achernar just inspired me.. we don't have the expression "go to hell " but "idi u kurac" which means "go into the dick" *g*
When you don't "give a fuck" about something you can say "boli me kurac" which means "my dick is hurting". A friend of mine was trying to speak Italian once and he missed this expression so he just translated it.. "mal di kazo" *ROFL*

Dora said:
picsa is only female.. i think its rather pussy...

Whaaat? Picsa is pretty much the ass, fáj a picsám, my ass hurts, boys can say that as well.

It's been referring to girls (and maybe their cunt [and not pussy]) for not as long as to ass.

ive never heard a male having a picsa... i think its not specific as ass but its just the lower part in general.. could be different in other country regions..