Current addictions

i'm addicted to shining at the moment. it is not a healthy thing to be addicted to.

SHININGcoveralbum2006.jpg
So, it's growing on you aye? And you're absolutely right when you say it's not an "healthy thing to be addicted to". That thing is dangerous. It really is. My mood can switch from perfectly normal to overly hateful/depressed only by listening to this record. The negativity truly is overwhelming.

Ensiferum-"Iron" the whole album. Pulled out "The Great Cold Distance" after some time and I can't seem to stop playing it. Leaders, Soil Song, July, Itch. What a fuckin' great piece of music!!

I've been doing that, too. I think it's because it's been a year almost exactly since it came out. It just feels right to listen to.

Agalloch-Our Fortress Is Burning... I
Our Fortress Is Burning... II - Bloodbirds
Our Fortress Is Burning... III - The Grain

Well I recently listened all their albums and I guess I'm addicted to them all. I hate that I didn't get them before.

Everthing that Buckethead does including his nunchaku show and robot dance:)He is a true genius,he plays guitar like no other plus he is insane:)That's cool...NOTTINGHAM LACE true masterpiece...

Thank you! I've been on a huge Buckethead binge lately.

He is absolutely underrated...Of course because of his attitude and way of living but for me these are the things that make him special...He is surely a weirdo and I like weirdos;)He is the Bruce Lee of guitar:)
@bluesky
I like Coheed they are definetly progressing with each record...ex=Final Cut=Great progressive rock indeed...But lemme tell you what,I discovered Head Control System thanx to you guys and man it's the real deal indeed...Prog rock with extreme beauty and impressive vox...

He is absolutely underrated...Of course because of his attitude and way of living but for me these are the things that make him special...He is surely a weirdo and I like weirdos;)He is the Bruce Lee of guitar:)
@bluesky
I like Coheed they are definitely progressing with each record...ex=Final Cut=Great progressive rock indeed...But lemme tell you what,I discovered Head Control System thanx to you guys and man it's the real deal indeed...Prog rock with extreme beauty and impressive vox...
You always have exception taste my friend

rock on :headbang: