Current addictions

hehe do it :) If you like stuff like Rapture, Daylight Dies etc. you'll love 'em :) what genre is Thurisaz?
Indeed I will. Reviews for Fallout on Metal-Archives are top notch.
...Thurisaz are hard to categorize, but very interesting. Id say black metal w/ doom tendencies but folky and atmospheric at times. Just check it out bro...seeing your other addictions I think you'll like.

This is really funny... Half a year ago no one cared about this band, seems like the tour with Saturnus really showed off. They deserve it.
They sure do, and after seeing them 3 weeks ago w/ Novembers Doom and Saturnus Im hooked. We have similar taste Cerulean. Axamenta ever-arch-e-tech-ture is not an easy disc to find. Id say Axamenta is more progressive tho'

Okay.. I'll go with Thurisaz first. Sounds promising, I'm not too into black but if we're talking folk/black influences like Ulver etc. it could definitely be worth it :)
Come to think of it they sound a little like Opeth as well...be sure to check out the track Fading Dreams 1st Stefan and work from there. Hope you'll like:kickass:

I love catchy metal choruses. They make me want to ride into battle.

i'm pretty addicted to Bathory and Nokturnal Mortum
i got their entire discographies on my ipod, problem is im gonna need to remove a few of their albums
which are their essentials
i wanna keep like 5 bathroy albums
and like 4 or 5 NMs...

Nokturnal Mortum - Twilightfall is one of the most underrated albums in existence.

That right there kicks the shit out of every so called melodic death metal band. Too bad they didn't stay with that style...although I love everything they put out. Lunar Poetry is my second favorite. Kick ass Black Metal.