Current addictions

I've been spamming a couple of new releases lately, hoping for them to be the salvation for 2007. Insision for my Death Metal urges, and Riverside for my psychotic prog rock/metal needs.

and you forget about new porcupine tree thats coming out. :mad:

hm... well, not much new discoveries really. same old, same old since 2007 has been kinda disappointing. lately i've been listening to a bunch of rapture, cult of luna, pain of salvation, mourning beloveth and blackfield. that's of course excluding all the retarded, predictable, over brutal 4/4 death metal bands I somehow like ;) how about you sir?

I guess you could compare them to rush a little. They have some metal elements, flamenco, grooves up the ying, a percussion section that just goes off on crazy rhythms. Their cd wake pig is their best cd, but the new one the end is begun is great too.

by the way it's great to see the pain of salvation love.

m'kay. i've actually never listened to rush tbh *runs and hides*

yeah, pain of salvation are growing on me all the time. after totally grasping the perfect element I I got into remedy lane and one hour on the concrete lake. they're also damn nice. I don't think i'm ever going to like scarsuck though ;)

Natural Disaster is their second best release after afdte

???
i can't stand AFDTE. imho it's by far their worst release.

1. Eternity
2. The Silent Enigma
3. Alternative 4
4. Pentecost III
5. Judgement
6. A Natural Disaster
7. Serenades
8. A Fine Day To Exit

???
i can't stand AFDTE. imho it's by far their worst release.

1. Eternity
2. The Silent Enigma
3. Alternative 4
4. Pentecost III
5. Judgement
6. A Natural Disaster
7. Serenades
8. A Fine Day To Exit
You're also the guy who doesn't like lfdgd that much. So our tastes however similar they may be are vastly different within the small spectrum.

You're also the guy who doesn't like lfdgd that much. So our tastes however similar they may be are vastly different within the small spectrum.

right. the thing is, being a big Anathema-fan for years i like AFDTE not even half as much as i like LFDGD, which is as you said my least favourite Kata-album