Current CD Rotation....

Starwind said:
My NP list :tickled:

Stratovarius - Destiny (got the rest of the Strato titles on the way!)
Blackmore's Night - Under A Violet Moon
Vanden Plas - Beyond Daylight
Evanescence - Fallen (had this for a month, just popped it in and I'm suddenly crazy about it) :)
Symphony X - TIO
6 Against 7 - s/t (local band)

~Gwen

Gwen, now how in the world did you get into Startovarius? :) Blackmore's Night rules I am sorry but I love Ritchie and Candice's stuff I also am a huge Rainbow and Deep Purple fan :)

Evanescence is probably one of the few non metal CD's that I have been listening to heavy since it came out. Amy's voice is incredible and the melodies on the album rock...I don't care what people say! :)

See you around sweetie! :) Cheers, Tony (aka DJ WaRm)

rgbeach said:
I did hear new Adagio on Seismic a few weeks back - amazing! Is it available for purchase yet?

Bob, not yet, I think it wont be for awhile they said maybe not until October in the US...I will check with Stephan again and see if he can confirm a date. :)

Polyeidus said:
Warm! Hey! Daedalus from Seismic! I was just viewing the UM homepage, and saw your nick in here. Just wanted to tip me hat!

(tip)

\m/

Sup BROTHA!!! (To still a quote from ZeroHour) :) Hey nice to see you on here man...I am fairly new to these boards so its always cool to see some of the peeps from Seismic on here. I know there is a few, just noticed Gwen was here too. Don't be a stranger, tip my hat back at you!

Cheers, Tony

warmwetos said:
Gwen, now how in the world did you get into Startovarius? :) Blackmore's Night rules I am sorry but I love Ritchie and Candice's stuff I also am a huge Rainbow and Deep Purple fan :)

Evanescence is probably one of the few non metal CD's that I have been listening to heavy since it came out. Amy's voice is incredible and the melodies on the album rock...I don't care what people say! :)

See you around sweetie! :) Cheers, Tony (aka DJ WaRm)

DJ!!!!! :wave: Tony, it's all your fault and I couldn't be happier about it. :tickled: Thanks for the inspiration and getting me into Strato (accidentally, of course) but this is what dj's and musicians do isn't it. :D

See ya in #seismic! :)

I'm mostly listening to:

Lilitu - Memorial
Thine - In Therapy
Without Face - Astronomicon
Manes - Vilosophe
Southern Isolation - Souther Isolation
Future Sound Of London - Lifeforms
Delerium - Chimeria

And a few other random CDs at the moment :)

:wave:

I've had my antique 5GB iPod on random for the last several weeks. Some of the CDs I'm currently shuffleing thorugh include:

Adagio - Underworld
Aghora - s/t
Attention Deficit - Idiot King
Control Denied - Fragile Art of Existence
Damn the Machine - s/t
Al DiMeola - Flesh on Flesh
Fish - Fellini Days
Gordian Knot - Emergent
Korn - Take a Look in the Mirror
Lacuna Coil - Comalies
CAB - s/t
Meshuggah - Nothing
Neue Regel - In A Word
O.S.I. - s/t
Ohm - s/t
Opeth - Damnation
Pain of Salvation - Remedy Lane
Mind's Eye - A Work of Art
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia
Skinless - From Sacrifice to Survival
Spock's Beard - V
Spiral Architect - A Sceptic's Universe
Vanden Plas - Beyond Tomorrow
Zero Hour - Tour of Avarice

Devildriver - Devildriver
Dimension Zero - This Is Hell
Lamb Of God - As The Palaces Burn
Swallow The Sun - The Morning Never Came
Linea 77 - Ketchup Suicide
Tool - Lateralus
Machine Head - ALL!!!!

tooled3.jpg

Aghora - Aghora
Antimatter - Lights Out
Ephel Duath - Rephormula
Inflames - Reroute to Remain
Lamb of God - As the Palaces Burn
Meshuggah - Nothing
Nevermore - Enemies of Reality
Nightwish - Century Child

Tool - Salival
Blindside - Silence
Diablo - Eternium
God Forbid - Reject the Sickness
Zyklon - Aeon

Opeth - Orchid
Nothingface - An Audio Guise to Everyday Atrocity
Devildriver - Devildriver
Self Fulfilled Prophecy - SFP
In Flames - Colony
Nevermore - Dead Heart in a Dead World

Spiritual Beggars - Ad Astra
The entire Ambush records back catalogue, which I downloaded a few days back has been getting a few listens (breakcore stype stuff, nothing I've ever really listened to before)
Envy - A Dead Sinking Story
Carnival In Coal - Fear Not
The first four Borknagar :)

EDIT: I hasten to add the Ambush back catalogue are legal MP3's, as all the originals were Vinyl only. I got them from the label website :)