Current Condition of Paradise Lost SE Package?

korruption

Amateur Dentist
May 13, 2002
Canada
Figured this would make a good outlet for those of us who have the cardboard packaging and tell about how it's standing the test of time.

For mine, the two sides of the pouch where the booklet goes into have become unglued and some of the flaps or whatever they are get caught into it when I close the case.

Ditto.....cd went into a slim line case, DVD + Digi in a mylar sleeve.
My "pouch" has also come unglued, no biggie, as Zach said, just re glue it.
Also, if you close the right side of the "flames" first, they probably won't get bent.

I normally use an mp3 player and the CD has been in the player since I got it but I figured this would be interesting to talk about.

Mine still looks great! All the flaps have settled down now after always unfolding when I first got it, the booklet pouch is still stuck down & so is the sticker on the front & the DVD case at the back. I've only used it about half a dozen times so far but I'll continue to take good care of it.

I listen to the promo copy at home & in the car I listen to the cd-r I burnt for the car (I have zero original cds in my car; they're all cd-rs so if they get messed up or stolen I'm not completely screwed)..I have yet to even play the digipak copy, so the case is still pristine.