Current head collection

ReampZone

\m/
Nov 17, 2014
reampzone.com
16463653_1270333656357590_8345155002456170848_o.jpg

BRB, GOTTA FAP.

Amazing collection! How do you dig the Mark V? Been toying with selling my IV for a while now but never got to try the V.

I really must ask... How can guys fucking afford all that! XD

I'm working as a P. Eng (mechanical engineer), I'm not rich, but I'm not poor either... and it took everything I had to afford ONE head!!!

I guess that being in Canada and being screwed for everything I buy doesn't help. Since yes, not only is our dollar quite low, but everything we buy is 150% the price in USD (so yes, 150% of the price plus roughly another 130% for the exchange rate).

The used market isn't great. Only Marshall stuff, couple of Peaveys, some EVH. But good luck trying to find Diezel, H&K, Laney, etc

Well on the other hand providing a service like reamping/kemper profiles selling kind of forces you into buying heads and such, at that point that's not luxury or pleasure (at least it's not the main point), just a business investment!

Last edited:
Reactions: ReampZone
What I like about this collection is that it has very different amps. I mean, it's not like you'd have 3 Marshalls, 2 Mesas.

It's a great selection!

I simply reinvest all my Kemper cash into the head collection , that way I'm able to offer a wide scope of stuff. Plus, this picture doesn't include my wall of cabs... mics and pedals :/