Custom Ibanez Signature Series Michael Myers... check it out

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
I took a photo of my friend Terry and his new signature series guitar the other day when he was out doing a music video for his band. Thought you guitarists would dig it. Its a Halloween the movie (michael myers) theme and his own signature series. Its pretty fuckin bad ass. One of the scariest looking guitars I have seen

terry1.jpg

I'm still waiting for someone to offer me a chance to paint one...I havent done a guitar in 15+ years

Rendclaw said:
That's not fair, I have a big ass crush on that girl...

haha she is an awesome person actually i have been in the studio with them and Terry has been a friend of mine for about 6 years. Amy goes off in the vocal booth, the new Evanescence will be out on Oct 3 and its very very good (for those that are into that type of music) its a bit heavier than the last one but still has Amy's awesome piano and her voice is better than ever. Terry adds his heavyniss.

yeah I know Evanescence is known to be 'pop' or what ever but after being in the studio, seeing this new record being created from demos to the final project I have a huge respect of Amy and look forward to seeing how the public reacts to the new album when it comes out :)

ironmaidenfan09 said:
haha she is an awesome person actually i have been in the studio with them and Terry has been a friend of mine for about 6 years. Amy goes off in the vocal booth, the new Evanescence will be out on Oct 3 and its very very good (for those that are into that type of music) its a bit heavier than the last one but still has Amy's awesome piano and her voice is better than ever. Terry adds his heavyniss.

yeah I know Evanescence is known to be 'pop' or what ever but after being in the studio, seeing this new record being created from demos to the final project I have a huge respect of Amy and look forward to seeing how the public reacts to the new album when it comes out :)

Awesome!! I only have Fallen - but it's a superb album!

Schmidt_Rubin said:
So is Ben Moody gone?

Yep Terry wrote the entire new album. It comes out Oct 3. Ben Moody was gone a looong time ago. Terry replaced him just prior to the American Music awards and all that, Terry is even on the Ev DVD. Terry is really bad ass I am really proud of him he did an amazing job on the new CD

Well at least Ben's got a good attitude about it all now. Not so much when he wore that pimp suit to the AMAs. Hopefully Amy has moved on as well and we can expect great things from both of them. I, personally, am looking forward to Evanescence's new release.

BassPhantom said:
Well at least Ben's got a good attitude about it all now. Not so much when he wore that pimp suit to the AMAs. Hopefully Amy has moved on as well and we can expect great things from both of them. I, personally, am looking forward to Evanescence's new release.

Its funny what the press will say about it all, thats all I will say =) None the less I really think the new album is better than the last one. I wasn't a huge fan of Fallen just because I thought there were a lot of filler type songs on there (and Terry wasn't in the band at the time). The new one is solid all the way through. Amy has matured sounds better than ever and the addition of Terry you will notice instantly in the guitar sound its thick and heavy. It will be interesting to see how the public and press reacts to the new record. One thing I can say is being around Amy and Terry they are both in this because they love music and didn't compromise with the label on anything, they did it they way they wanted and that is the final product you will hear on Oct 2