Cut off from all music equipment

JasinElric

Straf Drah Studio
Apr 25, 2012
Bedroom warrior here. So my room is undergoing pest treatment and I've been restricted from entering for two days. All of my instruments and recording gear is in there and I won't be able to enter my room until Friday. Music is pretty much all I do when I get home from work, but I'm assed out for the moment and losing sanity rapidly. Does anyone have any advice for coping with this particular kind of separation anxiety?

6kQPRmc.gif

you can either a) giving yourself a few days off and go on vaccation or do something you usually dont do, recharge your batteries.

or invest the time into looking some online courses and videos about recording/production and get inspired

i´m most likely n the same boat like you do, music is all i do in my free time. and if there are some circumstances like that, where you simply are forced not to make music at all, i try to see this as a chance for some vaccation break :)

Agreed with the above;

Doing something non-music related will make you feel so much better. Plus, when you finally are able to get back to working on music/production/etc. you'll be incredibly refreshed.

Thanks guys! I'm definitely going to try more leisurely activities. I've been spending too much time with Facebook politics and it's really not helping. Starting to think I'm just a glutton for punishment.

you can either a) giving yourself a few days off and go on vaccation or do something you usually dont do, recharge your batteries.

or invest the time into looking some online courses and videos about recording/production and get inspired

+1

When I'm not in the studio or making music or doing other work, I play Ice hockey. BEST way to clear my head