CYNIC

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
Hi,

I guess CYNIC does not need an introduction, we can tell you that we are more than pleased to have them on stage as one of the headliners for ProgPower Europe. And because they will come over this autumn only for ProgPower Europe, it will be a very special and exclusive performance. We hope you all like our choice.

Rene

Wow, I can't believe this!
Maybe I've been out of the loop, but I'd like to know more information. Are they reuniting or is this a reunion show? Are they ever going to make another album?

I was introduced to Focus when I was 13 by the drum teacher down the street and have listened to it regularly ever since.

Wow, I can't believe this!
Maybe I've been out of the loop, but I'd like to know more information. Are they reuniting or is this a reunion show? Are they ever going to make another album?

I was introduced to Focus when I was 13 by the drum teacher down the street and have listened to it regularly ever since.

they've done a small tour through europe last year, are currently wrapping up recordings for a new album w/ sean malone but without jason gobel, and will do some festivals in the summer.

Trainwreck paragraphs for 500!

US legends of CYNIC will headline ProgPower Europe on Saturday 4 October! Most likely the band will only come over to Europe for the show at ProgPower, so this will be some kind of exclsuive performance. In July and August the band will do some shows in Europe and than they will finish recording/mixing the new album. At the end of 2008 or early 2009 the band will do a new tour in Europe, but for the 10th anniversary of ProgPower CYNIC will come over to Europe for a special headline shows of 90 minutes!

Wait, so they're doing shows in July, August, and the end of 2008, but the Progpower gig is "some kind of exclusive"? I guess it'll be the only concert they'll play on October 4th...

With that mocking out of the way, HELL YES. Wonderful headliner. Love 'em.

Trainwreck paragraphs for 500!

Wait, so they're doing shows in July, August, and the end of 2008, but the Progpower gig is "some kind of exclusive"? I guess it'll be the only concert they'll play on October 4th...

With that mocking out of the way, HELL YES. Wonderful headliner. Love 'em.
Do you always have to find something to complain about? ;) It will be their only european gig during autumn. Better?