Cynthesis - ALL the tracks for "ReEvolution" are done.

I'm a little worried about this. Jasun is usually quite responsive on here and keeps us up to date. I guess the guys are down a little right now with Troy's recovery...

Very sorry guy's for not updating here and totally my bad. You guy's have been on our side from the start and I will try to do a better job here.

Thank you for getting info on here and press release will happen very soon.

Jasun

No problem, can't wait :)

Needless to say we're all wondering how Troy is doing, too, though.

I think it's fair to say that Troy will never be 100%. Not even 80% for that matter. He's moving forward and doing the best he can.

People ask about Zero Hour and there's just no way Troy can be part of that. That being the the case there's no reason for me to push ZH any further.

Troy does his best to work around the problem areas with ATP and Cynthesis. I'm just happy we're still playing music together.

I'm very, very excited with the new batch of ATP and CYNTHESIS.

Thanks for asking about him and all the very best.

Jasun

Thanks, Jasun. I'm glad he can still be a part of Cynthesis/ATP. Looking forward to everything you guys come up with, as always.

So I finally got my extremely late pre-order. I'm blown away by ReEvolution. It's even more of an avant garde progressive release than DeEvolution, in my opinion.

The highlight for me would have to be Release the Deity. Its common theme a few minutes in begins with just guitar, drums and pads, the bass kicks in, the song continues to build over the course of several minutes, and the final iteration of it with Erik's heavily layered vocals on top of all of the other textures is a truly ecstatic moment, one rarely captured in music or any other media. Good job, but who should be surprised at this point? :p