Cynthia from Unblessed Flesh and Slayground

CynthiaCM

New Metal Member
Mar 4, 2009
My name is Cynthia.

** The class says "Hi, Cynthia" **

I'm a lifelong fan of heavy metal (particularly death, thrash, black and doom metal), as my father was always into the heaviest stuff around when I was a kid. I guess it just more or less rubbed off on me.

At any rate, I'm the drummer of two local bands: Unblessed Flesh (no MySpace page yet) and Slayground (www.myspace.com/slayground; we'll have songs in the next week or so, but right now it's just a drum solo). I started playing back in 1984 and stopped in 1991, only to resume again in 2008. I'm having more fun this time around than I did back in the proverbial "day".

Some of my favorite bands are Death (#1!), Morbid Angel, Nocturnus, Arch Enemy, Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Witchery, Daath, Pungent Stench, Entombed (old), In Flames (old), Bolt Thrower, Carcass, Candlemass, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Samael (old), Arcturus, Testament, Overkill, SOD, and Hypocrisy.

I'm a graphic designer and game publisher (RPGs, mostly) by trade and I own Spectrum Games. I have a lot of other interests including gaming (miniatures games, RPGs, card games, hobby boardgames), ghost hunting, vintage comicbooks, old toys, 1980s-era cartoons, pro wrestling history, film noir and horror movies.