Czech Enchant site

I just wanna let you know that I've already started a site about Enchant in Czech (my native language). It's located on http://www.sweb.cz/enchantcz, it's small and not quite finished yet, but you can have a look at it. Wonder what do you think of it. :) I hope to get in touch with other Czech Enchantfans thru the site and - maybe - we could start czech Enchant-fanclub someday in the future :Spin:

:wave:

keeper of the flame said:
I took a while to open up the website, but hey you've done very well. Are there many Czech fans?

Well, I hope to find out very soon. By now I know there are at least two fans (not including myself) but hope there are some more. I had a good experience with my Czech Marillion website (at www.sweb.cz/anoraci ). Few months ago I thought I was the only Marillion fan in my country and now we have a community of about 10 "active" and 10 "passive" fans and that's pretty good, isn't it? I hope and am looking forward that something like this happens with Enchant fans :)
Keep your fingers crossed! Maybe one day we could get Enchant playing in Prague (or elsewhere in Czech Republic) too ;)