D.C. show, anyone?

KennonKun

Aug 16, 2003
PA, USA
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone here is going to the D.C. show, so I could actually have someone to talk about the show with. Not to meet up with, necessarily, but on the Damnation tour I went to the show in Cleveland, and that happened to be the one that no one seemed to have gone to, no one recorded, no site knew the setlist of... I think I cursed that show, even though it was an awesome performance. So, D.C., anyone?

KennonKun said:
I was wondering if anyone here is going to the D.C. show, so I could actually have someone to talk about the show with. Not to meet up with, necessarily, but on the Damnation tour I went to the show in Cleveland, and that happened to be the one that no one seemed to have gone to, no one recorded, no site knew the setlist of... I think I cursed that show, even though it was an awesome performance. So, D.C., anyone?

I'll be at this show as well . This venue is absolutley incredible for Opeth's sound can you say under 1000 person capacity. I saw them play this venue last year and it was ........ :loco: :OMG:

KennonKun said:
The day after the Opeth show isn't a holiday. The day BEFORE is Valentine's Day. :p
Or does The Gathering playing there make the 16th a holiday... ? :p
Know your history buddy, February 16 is President's Day :p

And St. Valentine's is NOT a holiday ;)

KennonKun said:
The day after the Opeth show isn't a holiday. :p

Umm yeah it is .......but I can hook you up with a calender since you are going to be at the show :wave: .

Oh yeah the Gathering and Agalloch will also be at the 9:30 club! I can't wait for that although I seriously doubt there are a lot of fans of those bands in this area. Anyone planning on going to that one as well?

Hey fellas. I just bought my ticket to the show. I live in Delaware so I have about a 2 hour drive to the show but opeth is very worth it. I want to go to the show on the 16th with the gathering and agalloch but I cannot due to school committments.

White Cluster said:
Hey fellas. I just bought my ticket to the show. I live in Delaware so I have about a 2 hour drive to the show but opeth is very worth it. I want to go to the show on the 16th with the gathering and agalloch but I cannot due to school committments.

Just stop by Madkill's bed and breakfast ...He should be able to hook you up with a decient price.

Madkill said:
I'm going to see The Gathering on the 16th, but I agree with you DrX, I don't think it'll be anywhere near sold-out (like Opeth certainly will).
Yeah, that show should be at Jaxx, size-wise. Especially since anyone who would go see that show will have just been at 9:30 the night before. :erk:

My bad... I didn't know it was President's Day. That works fine for me, so I don't have to worry about missing school... Which doesn't matter, because I was planning on missing it anyways.

I'm seeing DT on 03/23. You should check out the venue's site... It's beautiful. I know they'll play a great show...

I'm seeing DT on the 23 AND the 29...I'll see you each there heheh

And of course I'm going to opeth on the 15th. It will be the culmination of my life