daft question not about sabbat

sabbat35

Ginger Mullets forever
Dec 22, 2006
England
www.deniro.co.uk
Erm
im going to unholy alliance 3 with 10 other people on halloween in london,to see the mighty slayer naturally,now, ive seen mostodon, and i will be seeing trivium also. ive only heard a few trivium songs,and they also seem to get bashed as much as COF for some stupid reason - could some one point out which are the good songs/albums to get so i will know a few tracks for the gigs - if you dont like trivium - im not interested - just an old metaller whos been in a slight niche for 30 years needing a spot of metal guidance.:headbang::kickass:

Any ideas peeps?

Just get the 'Ascendancy' (2005) album, I personally think it's their only listenable 50minutes on tape. Some cool songs there, albeit kinda poppy at the same time (and I'm not ashamed to say that either). The album has a great production and sound to it too.

As for their latest, 'The Crusade' (2006), I have listened to it only once, since I found it kinda bland. . . sounds heavily cliched, so yeah, don't listen to it IMHO. I think sitting through 'Ascendancy' should be sufficient, if you like it a lot then you can proceed further with their catalogue.

The bad thing about Trivium is their shit gets old very fast. . . as with a lot of other catchy stuff.

Have fun at the show. ;)

Just get the 'Ascendancy' (2005) album, I personally think it's their only listenable 50minutes on tape. Some cool songs there, albeit kinda poppy at the same time (and I'm not ashamed to say that either). The album has a great production and sound to it too.

As for their latest, 'The Crusade' (2006), I have listened to it only once, since I found it kinda bland. . . sounds heavily cliched, so yeah, don't listen to it IMHO. I think sitting through 'Ascendancy' should be sufficient, if you like it a lot then you can proceed further with their catalogue.

The bad thing about Trivium is their shit gets old very fast. . . as with a lot of other catchy stuff.

Have fun at the show. ;)

thanks for that. will be listening with intrigue. Yeah,should enjoy slayer:headbang: