Dag, will you marry me?

When i was young ( and slim ) i hade a few gayoffers. One was on Greenland at an American airbase back in -86. I was playing with a danishband. He offered me about 100 dollar free in the bar for a "hot time". I refused. Didn´t like men with beard ;)

That actually reminds me of a phone call I got in the late 90s. A man on the other end said that he'd seen me around the area and wondered if I'd be interested in a good time and that he'd be willing to pay 500 kr (~$75). When I politely declined he upped it to 700 kr (~$105) and when I still said no, he upped it to 1000 kr (~$150), at which point I (not so politely) asked him not to call me again. I mean, if you don't even have the guts to show your face when you ask me... ;)

At least you got offered $100 right away, Dag. ;)

Heavy stuff ! A kinky man once phoned me and asked me if i wanted to kick him in the balls with my rubberboots on. I use to wear those onstage. That and my message in "Whip me with a fair amount of rubber" became too much for him. I said i´ll do it for 400 dollars but he hung up

Wtf all my gay offers have been sans currency. I guess I'm supposed to be free? Or maybe they wanted love? Do I look like a creature of passion rather than lust?

I do remember I was at a Demon Burger concert a decade ago and my buddy was wearing a Ricky Martin type outfit, sleeveless vest and all (he was not a metalhead, so he didn't know to wear something like a black Emperor rider hoodie like me, in order to appear heterosexual in such an environment). So a guy dressed similar to him at the bar for the venue goes, "want company?" MORE FREE LOVE. He ran away into the mosh pit, not knowing black metal attire is derived from the gay biker scene, courtesy of Rob Halford. There was no refuge for his heterosexuality, under aural assault by Shaggrath and the solicitous midwestern dude at the bar.

Heavy stuff ! A kinky man once phoned me and asked me if i wanted to kick him in the balls with my rubberboots on. I use to wear those onstage. That and my message in "Whip me with a fair amount of rubber" became too much for him. I said i´ll do it for 400 dollars but he hung up

I imagine that video + song must have got you a lot of suitors over the years

I find it strange that he'd make the phone call but not go for the $400. Maybe he thought you weren't serious?

Peanut pennies för a kick in the balls from my rubber boots :D It was 20 years ago. More likely 600 dollars today ( i forgot the dollars pretty weak these days, good for me because i can buy stuff cheap );)

When I was a soldier, 8 years ago i was on my way to some course i had to take before i start university so i stopped at the Azrielli mall in Tel Aviv for lunch and went to subway(the sandwich chain), there the guy behind the counter offered me a blowjob...so i put on a blindfold and pretneded he was a woman. the the penis and vagina are different. the mouth is the same;)

nah...kindly refused by saying i'm into chicks, gave him some money and got my sandwich.

p.s. I used to look very sexy in uniform, carrying two guns - an M-16, and the one in my pants

and Lord K...there's no such thing as sucking too much.

Stop! I think that should marry a mexican like me!:lol:

Imagine a Nightingale - Mariachi mix...

4411m.jpg

It will be a #1 selling album some featured songs will be:

The Mexican Days
Mexicanland Serenade
The fields of chile

and a lot more to come:kickass: