To Dag...

wardwarf

Death is life
Dec 6, 2001
Arizona
Hey Dag! This F.S.H.A. stuff is really great. Can you give a little history of your involvement with it?

Also.. What's next on your list? I think this jazz fusion instrumentation of yours is really brilliant, do you have any plans on doing more things like it?

Glad you like it !
F.S.H.A started in -85 stopped in -87 but reformed now and then after that. Our drummer Kenneth suffred earproblems in the mid -90 so Patrik and I formed a band called PS trio with a drummer called Ari Halinoja ( who played on the first two N.G gigs in -98 )
2000 FSHA reformed only to be put on ice a year later. We now have serious plans to reform with a saxplayer, we´ll have to see.
The guys in FSHA is also the guys in my Tom Nouga Band !
The drummer, Kenneth, and I started playing togheter in 1978...that´s ancient ! We have loads of stuff recorded but we have no official CD:s yet...soon to come !

Thanks for the info Dag.

I thought maybe FSHA ended because Kenneth Jonsson came to the U.S. to play hockey for the New York Islanders (there's a Kenny Jonsson on that team). I'm sure there's more than 1 Ken Jonsson in Sweden though. It's too bad to hear about his ear problems, he sounds like a really great drummer on these FSHA tracks. Hopefully your wishes to reform will come to fruition... a FSHA album would be awesome to have.

About the Tom Nouga band... What exactly is the band about? It seems to me, from the tracks I've downloaded from your mp3.com site, that it's just about fun rock n' roll with some ballads and weirdness mixed in. Is that a good assumption?

His ears är OK now. Well protected with earplugs he´s as good as ever. You´r assumption is good: that´s what is about ! On the mp3.com tracks it´s only me playing. The band sounds different, with lots of long solosections added ect.