DaggerSpawn-Serbia

daggerSpawn

New Metal Member
Feb 26, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi!
The Band DAGGERSPAWN(Belgrade-Serbia) started in the summer of 2005 as a Death Metal band, founded by Shone (ex-Desecrate,ME ) when his old band DESECRATE split up. A lot of material was destined to be lost ( which was a shame ) so I decided to make a new band, and a new kind of sound builded on the old-school, and the new-school technical music.
And so the DAGGERSPAWN was born.
Members of the band were found shortly after:
JOCA was my old friend I get to know by my old guitarist Urosh from DESECRATE, we hanged out and decided to do this music together.He also had some BlackMetal project that died shortly after its creation. We still needed the most important part of every band, the drummer…
VLADA (T.I.M.) has joined us when Joca met him on his Studies ( they go to the same faculty ), a drummer from Mladenovac near Belgrade.He already was a drummer of their local HC bend but he agreed to play for DaggerSpawn and very shortly he has proven to be a valuable member, and day by day better and better drummer.Shortly afterwards we started on making songs and rehearsing them as a threasome.
DACHA was introduced to Joca and Vlada by a friends from band MONUMENT, on their concert in KST club in Belgrade and shortly after we went to studio and decided to count him in.His vocal capabilities are great but there is more practice needed since band uses four or five different kinds of voice for the songs.
He was a singer in bands NECRORECTUMONOMICON, and WITCHUNT…
At this time the band works fine and is working on new and even more better songs.Even though we all study the faculties we still find time for the band.

If you want our promo send us money for postal expenses and we will sand cd (with our recordings and live video)copy for free…) daggerspawn@gmail.com

You can download for FREE our live video :
http://www.returnofazazel.net/DagerSpawn live Dom Omladine Belgrade 04-feb-2006.wmv

we are interested in playing n nearby countres....

Stay true ,stay BRUTAL -Unity!