Daily rotation of sites

I have Facebook, Twitter and Metal Obsession site/forums pretty much running non stop in the background. Plus daily I visit:

Ozprog
Brismetal
Lord/Be'lakor/NeO forums on here
the Aussie Xbox 360 forum
iGoogle (feeds from Blabbermouth, IGN, etc)

my viewing is boring! facebook/myspace accounts for the clubs i run plus emails. Ulitmate Metal when I got spare time - including Maiden DownUnder! I end up in Metal-archives.com alot to see what the kids are saying. E-bay and sometimes Blabbermouth...
and as you all love to read, this is my gift to you - a squirrel hijack!
http://www.vtwinmama.com/demonic_squirrel_riding_story.htm

I hardly get online anymore because I only have it through my mobile phone as a modem haha. Mainly a quick check of Hotmail, Facebook and NBA.com for results. :)

Blabbermouth is now off the list. I am sick of every day being a bunch of "news" posts about Duff McKagan commenting on some random shit, some member of Guns n Roses talking about what a nice guy Axl Rose really is, and if there isn't a post about Steve Adler there's guaranteed to be one by his mum (no joke - and that in itself is a fucking joke). The sheer volume of not-a-story 'stories' is mind numbing.

Can anyone recommend some good alternatives for metal news? So far http://www.metalstorm.net is the only one I can find which is worth while.

Agreed.

Blabbermouth lost me when they reported KK departure from Judas Priest 12 hours behind the rest of my social networks - and then sent it straight to page 2 of the news because of the abovemetioned Alder rants..

Lucky for you it wasn't just after Dio died or it would have been page 22, behind 21 other pages of "BREAKING NEWS: x person says Dio was awesome and will miss him".

Most commented BlabberMouth articles for 9th May 2011:

BlabberMouth.net said:
Ex-GUNS N' ROSES Drummer STEVEN ADLER Mentioned On IRON MAIDEN Fan Forum

BlabberMouth.net said:
Ex-GUNS N' ROSES Drummer STEVEN ADLER New Interview Posted Online

BlabberMouth.net said:
STEVEN ADLER's Mother Comments On Maiden Down Under Controversy

BlabberMouth.net said:
STEVEN ADLER Biography Special Edition Detailed - To Include Chapter On MDU Controversy

BlabberMouth.net said:
STEVEN ADLER Still Not Performing On The Next GUNS N' ROSES Album

BlabberMouth.net said:
STEVEN ADLER's Mother On ADLER'S APPETITE For BlabberMouth Headlines

BlabberMouth.net said:
FATES WARNING Singer RAY ALDER Announces No Relation To Ex-GUNS N' ROSES Drummer STEVEN ADLER