Dallas/Fort Worth Gigs???

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
Guys, I'm having to fly to Dallas/Fort Worth on March 1st for training and will be leaving on the 6th. Do any of you locals know of any good metal shows happening during that time? I see that Accept will be playing on the 6th, which is the day I'm leaving, dammit! That's my luck! :rolleyes:

~Brian~

Hmmmm... that Accept show is news to me. I thought they were hitting Texas in April but skipping the DFW area.

I live in DFW but haven't really seen a lot on the concert calendar during that time you will be here.

On March 4, at a venue called Trees (in the "Deep Ellum" district of Dallas), are Fair to Midland. Also on that bill are Scale the Summit. Not sure if that is to your liking or not but I post it as I have seen, on occasion, these two bands mentioned in the forum.

Other than that I haven't really uncovered much else of interest (in my opinion). Unfortunately, you are arriving just prior to some pretty good shows hitting the area.

Hmmmm... that Accept show is news to me. I thought they were hitting Texas in April but skipping the DFW area.

I live in DFW but haven't really seen a lot on the concert calendar during that time you will be here.

On March 4, at a venue called Trees (in the "Deep Ellum" district of Dallas), are Fair to Midland. Also on that bill are Scale the Summit. Not sure if that is to your liking or not but I post it as I have seen, on occasion, these two bands mentioned in the forum.

Other than that I haven't really uncovered much else of interest (in my opinion). Unfortunately, you are arriving just prior to some pretty good shows hitting the area.

I read where Stryper is playing Trees in a few weeks too. Oh well...thanks for the reply.

~Brian~