Damaged QLD shows

The QLD dates of first Damaged national tour in almost three years have been confirmed, proudly presented by Twisted Prophecies Entertainment and Ward 69 Music. Here's the details

Fri 1 Aug QUT Student Guild Bar 8.30-12.30 Doors open at 8PM with Damaged (VIC), Sakkuth, D-Nine and Blunt Object Over 18's only

Sat 2 Aug Club Splurt at Charlton Corner Hotel, ALL AGES Doors open at 1.30PM with Damaged (VIC), Sakkuth, D-Nine and Soraatu

Sun 3 Aug, Troccadero, Gold Coast with Damaged (VIC), Sakkuth, Blunt Object+ more Doors open at 6.30PM Over 18's only

Hope to see you at the shows

Went to the Brissie show on Friday. Fucking awsome night. Good turn out. I've been trying to see Damaged for years, and finally I got to do just that. The new singer fitted in perfectly, I'd even say it's their best front man yet. Their sound could have been tweaked a little, but it didn't detract from a blistering set to much. Sakkuth were on fire. Their best performance yet. All that touring has payed off, tightening all the loose ends. D Nine totally rocked. Good set. Wasn't to impressed with Blunt Object. Not that they were an accomplished band, they just weren't to my tastes. *cough* Nu Metal *Cough*