Damageplan

Damageplan kicks ass. They are so much better than that piece of shit Superjoint that Phil put together. This proves that Dimebag and Vinnie are still awesome musicians while Phil is a dumb, stoned out of his mind dickhead who has no idea whats going on anymore

I'm gonna Check this out As soon as I get home from work tommorow ... I think I'm gonna like it Since ofcourse as everybody knows it was Vinny and dime that made pantera great ..... and Rex was good too ... this will be a top album on my to get list

I'm gonna Check this out As soon as I get home from work tommorow ... I think I'm gonna like it Since ofcourse as everybody knows it was Vinny and dime that made pantera great ..... and Rex was good too ... this will be a top album on my to get list

Dudes, are you forgetting what phil brought to the band. He was one of the best metal singers in the 90's. He wrote all the lyrics and proabably no doubt helped out with some riffs for Pantera. DamagePlan are good but not that good, the only thing that makes damage plan good is Dimes Solo's are fucking killer but some of the songs are weak and the lyrics are your regular run of the mill garbage. I Definetly think Down is way better than DamagePlan and Super Joint Ritual because of what Phil brings. I totaly thing Dimebag you have handled vocal duties, just check out the song "Caged in a Rage". Patrick Lachman is good at singing but when he starts you scream he sounds just like everyone else.

I will say Phill wasnt bad On Power Metal,Cowboys,and Vulgar After that he pretty much was just screaming I remember when Far beyond came out I hated it Cept fer 5 mins alone ans Broken .... When I heard it I was like wtf are you guys doing I havnt bought any pantera since though I Did go and see em with Slayer which was fukin cool

Dudes, are you forgetting what phil brought to the band. He was one of the best metal singers in the 90's. He wrote all the lyrics and proabably no doubt helped out with some riffs for Pantera. DamagePlan are good but not that good, the only thing that makes damage plan good is Dimes Solo's are fucking killer but some of the songs are weak and the lyrics are your regular run of the mill garbage. I Definetly think Down is way better than DamagePlan and Super Joint Ritual because of what Phil brings. I totaly thing Dimebag you have handled vocal duties, just check out the song "Caged in a Rage". Patrick Lachman is good at singing but when he starts you scream he sounds just like everyone else.
Yo Im not forgettin that at all. Phil is one of my favorite frontmen of all time. His voice was awesome and so was his stage presence. I really hate what he has become though. He a total burn out and Superjoint sucks ass

yeah i agree super joint is no pantera or Down , i think he should really focus on Down and drop all his other bull shit bands like Viking Crown, Eibon,Christ INversion,etc. Really, who wants to hear a band that Phil only plays guitar and doesnt sing