Headspace - Never Let Go (Wembley Arena 19-06-2007):

La Salle - Curious/Say Goodbye (Los Angeles 1993):

La Salle - Wild (Los Angeles 1993):

La Salle - Carnival (Los Angeles 1993):

La Salle - Freedom (Los Angeles 1993):

Enjoy !

:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well as it was 16 years ago so I think I can risk some criticism - I really like DWs voice but the La Salle stuff is a bit La Dull for me.

I don't know the ins and outs of the project fully (it's really hard to find anything as it was pre web) but I can't say it's a great surprise that it fizzled. Sadly a great vocal just isn't enough. But as we all know DW bounced back and returned to greater things!

Well from the vids it was primarily kind of a power ballad format, but damn powerful power ballads which arent all bad because they really offer the vocalist the opportunity of expression which Damien nails quite well in these.

A I said, a bit dull for me. The only thing that is memorable is the vocal which is kind of ironic as it was meant to be a supergroup with a relatively unheard of singer. Musically I found the tracks fairly expressionless and uninteresting and a good vocal isn't enough to recover them for me.

My first thought when I saw the youtube video was that I hadn't changed - not even my clothes!
I just look back very fondly over it all and that goes for musically as much as the characters that made up the band.
An awful lot has happened in the 16 years since.