damn! another spam!!!

alright, second track is back @ mp3.com. this time it's title song in the vein of Death... so, it's second face of EC :D

@Opi: as i see you updated news section. thank you :D

ps. why you changed avi?

Originally posted by Eldzik
@Opi: as i see you updated news section. thank you :D

ps. why you changed avi?
I wasn't sure at first but then it's news, after all :D

avi: I tried some out how they'd look when being shrinked to 100x100 , well... not so convincing result :erk: I think I'll get back to my last one

@Eldzik : I'm happy to tell you that Enter Chaos got a very good review in a french metal magazine (Metallian)...congrats :)

Originally posted by Phildwarf
@Eldzik : I'm happy to tell you that Enter Chaos got a very good review in a french metal magazine (Metallian)...congrats :)

ARGHHHHHHHHHH....... post here french and translated versions PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he he... im sorry but i always forget to bring the magazine when i go to the university :rolleyes: ....but dont worry, it will be done....

no problem. i asked because we want send in the next week cds to some labels ;) reviews from Metallian will be nice add ;)

Finally here is the review :

Metallian No 29

French version :

Enter Chaos Dreamworker 4/6

"Enter Chaos, est sans aucun doute, le side project le plus énorme que la scene polonaise ait créé, puisqu'il regroupe en son sein des membres de Azarath, Devilyn, Behemoth, Trauma, Damnation et Dar Semai. C'est poussé par la volonté de faire autre chose que du death métal "bourrin" et technique que toute ce petit monde s'est réuni, et le résultat est sans doute atteint. Bien entendu, si l'empreinte polonaise est omniprésente, cet album dégage en contre-partie, de grosses influences suédoises a un point meme que cela en devient presque un hommage, et les fans de In Flames, Gardenian, ou encore Dismember vont s'en régaler. Pour clore ce vibrant hommage, Enter Chaos nous offre une excellente reprise du tres suédois At The Gates, juste au cas ou vous auriez eu des doutes sur le contenu. Pologne oblige, le produit est d'une grande qualité visuelle et sonore, alors si vous avez envie d'écouter du death original, mais surtout différent vous savez ce qu'il vous reste a faire."

Metallian No 29

English translation :

Enter Chaos Dreamworker 4/6

"Enter Chaos is, without a doubt, the biggest "side-project" that the polish scene has created, because it includes members from Azarath, Devilyn, Behemoth, Trauma, Damnation and Dar Semai. It's led by the will of doing something more than only technical "brutal" death metal that all this people has gathered, and the aim is surely reached. If, of course, the polish imprint is there, this album nevertheless has bigs swedish influences, to a point that it could be a tribute to the swedish scene, and fans of In Flames, Gardenian or Dismember will delight of that. As an end, Enter Chaos offers to us an excellent cover from the very swedish At The Gates, just in case you had doubts about the content of the album. As usual for Poland, the product is of a great quality both visual and sound, so if you want to listen to original but most of all different death metal, you know what you have to do."

thank you Phil :worship:

btw: EC is album of the month in canadien Metallian :p

hehe good news ! :headbang: But metallian is probably the only french magazine that reviewed Enter Chaos...:(

as i know MMP sent promos to Hard Rock, Rockhard and Hard n' Heavy in France :)