New Thyrfing album out now

Concerning website: As soon as it's finished... too much sun, beer, work and rehearsals stealing time for it....but I´m working on it....promise!

Concerning forum@ ultimatemetal: I´ve sent material to Mark....so hopefully soon!

Oh, that IS great news! Thyrfing is far and away one of the greatest bands on the planet IMO. For anyone who has not had the privilege of listening to their records, go out right now and buy "Urkraft" and "Valdr Galga." Both of which are 2 of my all-time favorites ("Urkraft" especially).

Now, all I have to do is find their new one...anyone know when it might hit the USA? Or at least a mailorder company I can import it from?

Originally posted by The Nomad

Huh. I admit that I haven't tried TOO hard to get into them, but I just can't get over the vox... they drive me nuts.

Are you talking about Thyrfing's vox specifically, or death/black vox in general? If it's the latter, you're really doing yourself a disservice and missing out on some of the best bands out there...

Thyrfing specifically. I haven't heard them for over 2 months now, so I can't point out exactly what I don't like, but I do remember not liking "Home Again" :)wave: Blackspirit) because of it.

But I consider myself overly picky about vocals. If I don't like a band, 80% of the time it's because of poor vox.

We'd love to play in Gothenburg but we're too afraid of that green rabbit

Seriously...hopefully more gigs this autumn....

Haha, but he's inprisoned in the Mountains of Lise:lol: What do you think all those high fences, all those guards, and the MacDonalds-restaurant is for?:D

Ok, whether you play live or not here, I will still see ye as one of my favorite bands!

Originally posted by The Nomad
but I do remember not liking "Home Again" :)wave: Blackspirit)

*Waves back* Whoi whoi! Home Again is one
of the best songs I know of!! *Grrrr* hehe...

@DWD; Hey! At least I tried! >:eek:P~

Oh, Thyrfing live would blow me away. I'll have
to ask my friend to once again join me on a trip
to Sweden. She'll hate it, and I'll love it >:eek:P

Ok, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but now that I have both Thyrfing and Vintersorg experts here in the same room, I'd like to put an end to my curiosity. At the end of the Urkraft booklet, where "Thyrfing Hails The Following," they mention Vintersorg, followed by: "maybe in another world things will work out"

Maybe Primator can shed some light on the situation?

-Josh