Update new album

well...they occure up here as well...but maybe not as frequently...here they don't really devastate that much cities/houses...but forest..as the forest areas are so much vaster than the city-areas. You'll find out what it's all about, around Feb 2012:)

mr V

Wait... was that like... Hurricane I... Irene...? Iris...? I almost remember the last time one made it all the way through the Atlantic triangle. I used to live in San Juan, Puerto Rico. It's right at the point hurricanes turn north and head to the U.S. coastline.

Those pictures are pretty wild. There was a giant mango tree (those things are very, very large) on my street that got knocked down by Hurricane Hugo. When it fell, it sounded like thunder!

My birthday is in February, thanks for thinking about me. ;)

Wait... was that like... Hurricane I... Irene...? Iris...?

No, this was a hurricane that basically swept over Denmark and southern Sweden sometime in 2003-2004 I think. It was called Gudrun and is definitly the most famous one in Swedish modern time.
Heh, I remember I was drunk as shit that night when it hit us and was trying to walk into the city with some friends to get more drunk. We eventually had to call a taxi, cause it was almost impossible to walk...

No, this was a hurricane that basically swept over Denmark and southern Sweden sometime in 2003-2004 I think. It was called Gudrun and is definitly the most famous one in Swedish modern time.
Heh, I remember I was drunk as shit that night when it hit us and was trying to walk into the city with some friends to get more drunk. We eventually had to call a taxi, cause it was almost impossible to walk...

HAHA walking through a hurricane... I'm surprised a taxi was still going. You can't walk around during those things, unless you want to get impaled by a 2x4 or something while walking down the street.

That should be one of the song titles on the album. How do you say "impaled by a 2x4" in Swedish?

forgot...http://www.google.se/imgres?q=orkan...&w=467&h=311&ei=25qxTq3lJOSD4gTup8idAQ&zoom=1

a view of the trees that the last Hurricane put down..so they piled it up as kind of a monument.

Is that the cover for the new album?

Hahahaha that's funny.

HAHA walking through a hurricane... I'm surprised a taxi was still going. You can't walk around during those things, unless you want to get impaled by a 2x4 or something while walking down the street.

That should be one of the song titles on the album. How do you say "impaled by a 2x4" in Swedish?

i suppose swedish hurricanes are less violent than american ones.
we have twisters too in my city, but living on the sea they are mostly waterspouts. even they can be dangerous, ruin things, uproot trees, unroof houses and move thing on the streets (like dustbins, traffic lights and such) they never killed anyone, well not for the strenght of the wind itself, of course if you're hit by a tree which is falling :eek:.... but you can walk the streets even if it's not recommended.

our spouts are diverse from hurricanes, they are, i should say, so slim...ahahah....i mean.....they are not so big (as diameter) as the hurricane you're used to.....
i link you a video. they originate from the sea.

http://youtu.be/pSaiyyj9R88

Ok, to summarize a little about the latest updates;

1. We have a song-title - Ur stjärnstoft är vi komna

2. We have an album cover! A small version, but still...
17100.jpg

..and now it seems we have the tracklist:

1. Istid
2. Ur stjärnstoft är vi komna
3. Polarnatten
4. Myren
5. Orkan
6. Havets nåd
7. Norrskenssyner
8. Urvädersfången