"Fission"

Vintersorg said:
Not thechnical in the same vein...it's more razor sharp riff bendings...but vocals and keyboards adds a nice atmosphere to it, so it's not like Vintersorg.....and that feels great, that it actually have it's own identity.

mr V

Thanks for the reply. I am really looking forward to this record, as it will probably be a bit different from the other Vintersorg stuff. That's what I really appreciate; Constantly evolving musicians

So is melodic death metal.

cddisc.gif
Dan Swanö -- Moontower -- Sun of the Night
/* random quote */
"'Cause I don't believe in miracles
I don't believe we can do no wrong
I don't believe in love any more
And I don't believe that we'll ever find you"
-Brave "Dark Waters"

The Nomad said:
So is melodic death metal.

cddisc.gif
Dan Swanö -- Moontower -- Sun of the Night
/* random quote */
"'Cause I don't believe in miracles
I don't believe we can do no wrong
I don't believe in love any more
And I don't believe that we'll ever find you"
-Brave "Dark Waters"

I've explained it all in replies above...see the thing with mixed vocals....

mr V

Skip the damn keyboards PLEASE...
I know that some keyboard-usage can be good or even great, but in 90% of the cases it simply sucks. Looking forward to some thrash metal, though... I'm about to start a thrash metal project myself when the second guitarist comes home from spain or wherever (in a few months) but you probably don't care about that. I blame my babbling on the beer.

Man, I think it's great that you can span yourself in lots of musical directions. It feels good to know that there people like you out there who are constantly expanding their creativity. Hopefully one day Signs Of Life(my band) will get somewhere too. That'd be a very happy time for me. We're gonna record a demo track soon so I'll post it here on this board.