Updates - Vintersorg & Related!

Haha oops! :oops:
Didn't read to careful and thought it was an interview with Havayot, found it now. :)

Wow thanks Twilightheart!! I just glanced at it and that looks like one in depth interview! I still have some work to do but in about an hour I will start reading it. :worship:

Marklund said:
Updates in the Vintersorg camp!

I am currently helping mr. V to record his first album with his symphonic rock/jazz band (with a pulse of the 70's) called Waterfield. All the songs are amazing and unique in their own way and I personally think that this is some of his best musical achivement so far.

Benny is working hard with the new Fission album and allthough I haven't heard much of it yet, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a killer album!

We will start to record the upcoming Vintersorg album when the work on Waterfield and the new acoustic Borknagar are finished, so that mr. V can focus 100% on Vintersorg.

A lot of time has passed since this last update about the things Mr V and Mattias were doing, well, is there something new?

Nice news. seems to me that Mr. V releases 2-3 albums every other year :tickled:

I want Vintersorg to do an all acoustic swedish-sung album someday :D