Waterfield

Pythas

New Metal Member
Nov 14, 2004
I've found on the Borknagar.com site:

"He also bothers his mind with other musical projects like Vintersorg, Fission and Waterfield."

Waterfield? What's that?
Can't find any information at all...

Pythas said:
I've found on the Borknagar.com site:

"He also bothers his mind with other musical projects like Vintersorg, Fission and Waterfield."

Waterfield? What's that?
Can't find any information at all...

It's my own project I'm working on at the moment. It's a soloproject very into the symphonic progressive rock from the 70's, but with some very unique arrangements.....alot of vocal arrangements with 3-4 harmonies etc.

mr V

lord_storm said:
Sounds great, looking forward to it...

I just love progrock bands like old Genesis, Marillion, Yes, Pink Floyd, early King Crimson...

The you'll love the album....

mr V

mjollnir1965 said:
Wow this sounds like a cool project. I grew up with the 70s prog. I can't wait to hear it. Mr. V, any idea when it will be done?

no..I don't have any label yet. we'll see what happens...

mr V

The Heart of Winter said:
Do you have anything recorded for it yet?

Oh yeah! I've written the whole album and started to record some tracks, really cool and the production suits it perfectly!

mr V

Eire said:
Excellent. Going to look forward to this.
oo yeah.. multiple vocal harmonies and prog rock + V-meister = yummy

So are you doing everything except for the drums? Are you using programming eller din kompis Asgeir?

Djöfull said:
oo yeah.. multiple vocal harmonies and prog rock + V-meister = yummy

So are you doing everything except for the drums? Are you using programming eller din kompis Asgeir?

Yes..multiple vocal harmonies..the choruses are very layered I would say, with the right prog harmonies, shifting from minor to major and back..

mr V