Vintersorg related merchandise

girls (and guys), you really have to see this!! this is sick! :OMG: exactly what i needed! as Vintersorg and Borknagar girly shirts don't seem to exist anymore, this is the way to go for us girls! just take a male shirt and cut away! :lol:

btw, lefay what happened to your forum shirt? ;) do you have it already? i'm curious how it'd look!

Last edited by a moderator:
girls (and guys), you really have to see this!! this is sick! :OMG: exactly what i needed! as Vintersorg and Borknagar girly shirts don't seem to exist anymore, this is the way to go for us girls! just take a male shirt and cut away! :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TbaeKbjRpc

btw, lefay what happened to your forum shirt? ;) do you have it already? i'm curious how it'd look!

it happened that the friend i have in rome doesn't have the exact point of green the shirt should be. she has a darker green, similar to the green on the ireland flag, which is not the one i wanted. so i'm looking for someone else to do the shirt but here doesn't seem to exist a shop like that.
i probably have to go to florence to have the shirt printed :loco:

the video is really amazing, but i suppose those shirts after that treatment turn into dust and tatters after few washings :Smug:

it happened that the friend i have in rome doesn't have the exact point of green the shirt should be. she has a darker green, similar to the green on the ireland flag, which is not the one i wanted. so i'm looking for someone else to do the shirt but here doesn't seem to exist a shop like that.
i probably have to go to florence to have the shirt printed :loco:
hmm ok. sounds like too much trouble though :)
the video is really amazing, but i suppose those shirts after that treatment turn into dust and tatters after few washings :Smug:
maybe, maybe not, if you twist the straps well :rolleyes: i'm gonna try anyway, otherwise my shirts will turn into dust lying around in the wardrobe :p not that i'm wearing XL male shirts any time soon :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TbaeKbjRpc

Damn, I want to do this too on the next festival! I must start practice. What a great job! :)

i've just accidentally found a VFTSG shirt in a german webshop, but they don't have a picture :rolleyes: does anybody have this shirt and can post a picture of it maybe? is it by any chance white?

No pic, sorry. But I can give a description;

Shirt: black
Front: Top - Vintersorg logo, Middle - Album front pic large, Bottom - Album title
Back: Band pic from the album in large
Sleeves: Right - Album title, Left - Vintersorg logo (on longsleeve and hoodie)

Hope this helps a bit

No pic, sorry. But I can give a description;

Shirt: black
Front: Top - Vintersorg logo, Middle - Album front pic large, Bottom - Album title
Back: Band pic from the album in large
Sleeves: Right - Album title, Left - Vintersorg logo (on longsleeve and hoodie)

Hope this helps a bit
thnx a lot! :kickass:this is very helpful! just one question: is it the new logo, like on the VFTSG cover (without the sun and clouds), right?

omg i cannot believe it... i'm so fckin lucky! :yow:
i just googled a picture for VFTSG shirt and found this site.... which were also selling this...
vintersorgsolargl.jpg

a girly shirt in a proper size!! and i just ordered the last one.....
sorry girls! :p but if you're as crazy as me, you could send them an email or something... here's the direct link to this item:
http://shop.moderninvasionmusic.com/Product-VINTERSORG---Solar-Spirits-Girly_432.aspx

omg i cannot believe it... i'm so fckin lucky! :yow:
i just googled a picture for VFTSG shirt and found this site.... which were also selling this...
vintersorgsolargl.jpg

a girly shirt in a proper size!! and i just ordered the last one.....
sorry girls! :p but if you're as crazy as me, you could send them an email or something... here's the direct link to this item:
http://shop.moderninvasionmusic.com/Product-VINTERSORG---Solar-Spirits-Girly_432.aspx

wow! good catch!
i'm happy for you! :)
i will not get mad about this, i'm not going to ruin my life (just putting a bit of enphasis :lol:) to search in every single online shop of the web for a vintersorg shirt.
i'm a bit fatalist. if it has to be that i will find a V-shirt, well it will probably happen in the most natural way, like to a cd-fair or a metal concert.

wow! good catch!
i'm happy for you! :)
i will not get mad about this, i'm not going to ruin my life (just putting a bit of enphasis :lol:) to search in every single online shop of the web for a vintersorg shirt.
hahaha yeah call me crazy i'm used to it! :p i just have enough spare time to do all these things i do, thank gods! i enjoy hunting high and low for rare stuff that nobody has, just give me a reason ;) this shirt is absolutely cool, even better than CG, so i'm really happy! :tickled:

hahaha yeah call me crazy i'm used to it! :p i just have enough spare time to do all these things i do, thank gods! i enjoy hunting high and low for rare stuff that nobody has, just give me a reason ;) this shirt is absolutely cool, even better than CG, so i'm really happy! :tickled:

i don't think you're crazy, or at least you're crazy in a positive way :p
you have a lot of enthusiam and that's a thing i love!!!!
i'm just saying that i'm too lazy to search everywhere for a shirt....i don't do this either for cds. all vintersorg (and related groups) cds that i have i have found them in shops, fairs, ect....i haven't ordered a single cd to mailorders or online shops. i suppose that sometimes the chase is better than the catch. and i have my own method of chase. it's really pleasant when you find something you were searching on your way, and you were waiting for it from a such long time, it gives a kind of satisfaction.
but this is what works with me. and it's pretty normal that you have your own method of chase :p
i do it also for books. i'm mad about old used books :D

aye, some people collect shoes so why the hell not band shirts :p
haha your method is something i never do: i never have the patience to browse through all those cds, shirts and what not at regular shops or fairs :D also because i've learned that the stuff i want is almost always hard to find and browsing in a shop will only cost time and i won't find anything anyway...

i've noticed also that i buy all my clothes online these days, those few times i go downtown shopping i get so disgusted with the clothes they sell these days that i swear to myself never to go back there again... i guess it would have been a different story if i lived somewhere in Germany: they seem to have a cool goth/metal/punk/etc. shop in every small city! o_O i remember the one i visited in Nürnberg, it was huuuuge, like a museum, and so full of the dark sinister goodness you almost couldn't pass between the racks! o_O we don't have such shops here... My nonblack elven clothes are also hard to find, even on the netz! so i guess i'm just used to buy things online :)

aye, some people collect shoes so why the hell not band shirts :p
haha your method is something i never do: i never have the patience to browse through all those cds, shirts and what not at regular shops or fairs :D also because i've learned that the stuff i want is almost always hard to find and browsing in a shop will only cost time and i won't find anything anyway...

at least we are different in something, the sepatared twins thesis is now not valid anymore :lol:

i've noticed also that i buy all my clothes online these days, those few times i go downtown shopping i get so disgusted with the clothes they sell these days that i swear to myself never to go back there again... i guess it would have been a different story if i lived somewhere in Germany: they seem to have a cool goth/metal/punk/etc. shop in every small city! o_O i remember the one i visited in Nürnberg, it was huuuuge, like a museum, and so full of the dark sinister goodness you almost couldn't pass between the racks! o_O we don't have such shops here... My nonblack elven clothes are also hard to find, even on the netz! so i guess i'm just used to buy things online :)

OMG i swear, i've been there too!!!!!!!!! :lol:
i don't remember which was the shop's name, but i remember it was near a bank, so we entered the shop, then we ran to the bank to have some cash, and then back again into the shop with money :lol:

at least we are different in something, the sepatared twins thesis is now not valid anymore :lol:
we also disagreed on such an important issue as the length of Andreas's hair remember :lol::p so it's not the first time hehehe
OMG i swear, i've been there too!!!!!!!!! :lol:
i don't remember which was the shop's name, but i remember it was near a bank, so we entered the shop, then we ran to the bank to have some cash, and then back again into the shop with money :lol:
couldn't miss :p we walked through it like this>> :yow:then i said: lets go away quickly before my common sense has left me together with all my money :lol:

i guess it would have been a different story if i lived somewhere in Germany: they seem to have a cool goth/metal/punk/etc. shop in every small city! o_O

We got two stores in Essen, one is just down the road where the Lichtburg is (Bullet Shop) and another (Dark Age) is just a walk of 5 Minutes (max) away either. The bullet Shop got a bunch of shirts and other Metal related stuff, as well as some goth and military wear. :)

Man, I'm the odd girl out. I buy nearly all my stuff at thrift and consignment shops, and thrifting is one of my favorite activities ever.

(Except for my shoes and boots. Those are always new.)

Well, I got bored and came up with this:

Front
MrVShirt.jpg

Back
shirtback.jpg

The shading around the face didn't come out exactly how I planned, wanted it to fade a little more into the black. Aside from that, what do you guys think?