Vintersorg Merchandise? Mr. V anyone?

The Burden Of Existence

Fretboard Acrobat
Sep 12, 2004
Atlanta, Ga
www,myspace.com
I have been searching for Vintersorg merchandise online but no such luck. I am in the U.S ,so the chances of finding anything in an actual store are slim to none. I have a hard time finding Vintersorg albums as it is. So does anyone know if there is anywhere that carries Vintersorg merchandise? I am mainly looking for posters but a shirt or two would be cool as well. Thanks in advance

Is there no longer a Vintersorg Website? I myslef just tried to visit it, by clicking on top of the page which used to take you to his site. Now it just refreshes the forum page. Anyway, there used to be links for merchandise there.

winter-frost said:
http://www.moribundcult.com has a Cosmic Genesis poster I think

I ordered one of these and they sent me two so apparently they're trying to get rid of 'em or something. :tickled: It's more of a promo poster than an album cover poster like I expected, it's got a picture of mr. V and Mattias, says Vintersorg "Cosmic Genesis" CD at the top and has a blurb describing the album on it. It's hanging on my wall because it's better than no Vintersorg poster, it's alright but nothing special.

Also, I had to send them a money order because they have an extremely anal credit card policy, so it could save you time and the severe headache of arguing with a brick basically if you just did that in the first place.

Opeth17 said:
It's more of a promo poster than an album cover poster like I expected, it's got a picture of mr. V and Mattias, says Vintersorg "Cosmic Genesis" CD at the top and has a blurb describing the album on it. It's hanging on my wall because it's better than no Vintersorg poster, it's alright but nothing special.
the posters for the other albums are like that too. good enough for the wall in the office :D Needless to say that I have the most tasteful decoration on my part of the wall....ranging from nature pics/posters, a small Swedish flag, an otyg lyric, the V poster, a WOA poster, a LOTR poster....my co-workers think I have a split personality :saint:

Opeth17 said:
I ordered one of these and they sent me two so apparently they're trying to get rid of 'em or something. :tickled: It's more of a promo poster than an album cover poster like I expected, it's got a picture of mr. V and Mattias, says Vintersorg "Cosmic Genesis" CD at the top and has a blurb describing the album on it. It's hanging on my wall because it's better than no Vintersorg poster, it's alright but nothing special.

Also, I had to send them a money order because they have an extremely anal credit card policy, so it could save you time and the severe headache of arguing with a brick basically if you just did that in the first place.
I have never ordered that poster. I did order Fission - Crater from them with a CC and everything went smoothly. I think its just being a first time user they are anal. Should be alright if you are a returning customer.