Borknagar and Vintersorg Shirts

liquidmetal

New Metal Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mexico City, Mexico
I know I already made a topic about this but Mr. V has got to make some Vintersorg shirts. I would kill for a Till Fjalls or Cosmic Genesis shirt.....

Also I found Borknagar shirts, so anyone that would like to buy one can do so as nuclear blast's web store. They have several shirts.

Merch isn't always too easy to handle, but I couldn't see the problem with making a few more.
I really want a Solens Rotter t-shirt though, very simple, the logo on the front. Andreas and Mattias' delicious faces on the back. Like The Focusing Blur one.

I don't like shirts with the band or just their heads on it, but I wear my VftSG shirt anyway! :)
I'd like some really simple shirt which is not album-related, just the Vintersorg logo on the front or so.

I'd love a Solens Rötter t-shirt with the album cover on the front and the whole t-shirt would have to be the same color as the album cover:) You could put a quote from the lyrics on the back or something

Me too. Prefer it that way, I got an Opeth shirt just like that. It's much better 'cause normal people don't know that it is a band's shirt.

I have a lot of t-shirts and the most of them are just the impress logo.

just-logo style I have some shirts of Emperor, Borknagar, Arcturus, Death, Ulver Storm, etx

just get the graphic and make your own shirt...just dont sell it thats all.

I've tried making my own shirts via websites, and most come out like crap. Hopefully Mr. V will read this and maybe make some shirts, if not I'll eventually make my own Vintersorg shirt. Just have to learn how first...

Nope. The only copy shop i've visited was in Canada, but I didn't have enough money with me. Before I entered the store, I went to this place called "Metal Land" or something like that and bought an Emperor IX Equilibrium shirt.