Vintersorg related merchandise

I'd also love to see what the others come up with, then maybe have a final vote?

However - the green? Genius move, Elvina!

haha i thought the others would be relieved they don't have to make anything anymore? :p Anyway, if Defiance's girlfriend and Ond (or anybody else?) would love to give it a shot themselves too, we would have even more choices ;) Or we could start another poll on the font type and size :lol:

"the green move" was because: 1) it's my second fav. colour; 2) because the quotation comes from CG which cover is green (i colourpicked it from there so this is officially "the CG green") :lol: 3) i got the feeling that Andreas likes green too :oops: (though he can just as well like red or blue, so it's just my wild guess :lol:)

anyway, i think we should stick to one design (though maybe in different colours) so that the shirts of different members wouldn't differ, otherwise what's the whole point of having a forum shirt... So is anybody else going to give it a shot? or do i need to change the font/size?

lefay82 said:
btw, i just bought a CG (new) shirt on ebay! :hotjump: dunno if it's genuine, but it looked great on the picture and costs half of what i paid for fckin custom one i cannot even wear, so why the hell not...
so finally you did it! good catch! :headbang:

it has arrived today (in 5 days from Brooklyn to NL! :eek:) and it looks simply fantastic!! :D:hotjump: still have my doubts about it's authenticity but i don't care: it looks great (so far), the quiality is very good. I'm soooo glad! :D now i only have to make a S size girly out of L size male shirt... :lol:

haha i thought the others would be relieved they don't have to make anything anymore? :p Anyway, if Defiance's girlfriend and Ond (or anybody else?) would love to give it a shot themselves too, we would have even more choices ;) Or we could start another poll on the font type and size :lol:

"the green move" was because: 1) it's my second fav. colour; 2) because the quotation comes from CG which cover is green (i colourpicked it from there so this is officially "the CG green") :lol: 3) i got the feeling that Andreas likes green too :oops: (though he can just as well like red or blue, so it's just my wild guess :lol:)

anyway, i think we should stick to one design (though maybe in different colours) so that the shirts of different members wouldn't differ, otherwise what's the whole point of having a forum shirt... So is anybody else going to give it a shot? or do i need to change the font/size?

I think it's excellent like this, no need to add anything besides the "Forum Member: Defiance" stuff. I think it'd be nice if everyone can choose the colours they want, I might be going for white shirt with black logo and/or backwards :).

i thought you were the only one who wanted it :rolleyes: If there're more, do i need to make a different picture for every different member with their name or something? Then it would be handy if those who want to have "forum member: their name" on their shirt too, let me know which colour combination they prefer.

Otherwise the only thing to do now, i suppose, is to go to your local print shop and have it printed in the colour combination you prefer :p

i thought you were the only one who wanted it :rolleyes: If there're more, do i need to make a different picture for every different member with their name or something? Then it would be handy if those who want to have "forum member: their name" on their shirt too, let me know which colour combination they prefer.

Otherwise the only thing to do now, i suppose, is to go to your local print shop and have it printed in the colour combination you prefer :p

Could it be thrown on cafepress.com, and be sold there at cost? They do high quality printing.

Agh I thought other people wanted too :p .

uhm...i've been away for a while...what happens? any progresses?
are elvina's logos official?

uhm...i've been away for a while...what happens? any progresses?
are elvina's logos official?
i thought we were done? i suppose, now you can go to your local print shop and have it printed in the colour combination you prefer :p unless there's some other plan? You said you already have some other forum shirts, how did you handle it back then? ;)

i thought we were done? i suppose, now you can go to your local print shop and have it printed in the colour combination you prefer :p unless there's some other plan? You said you already have some other forum shirts, how did you handle it back then? ;)

for me everything it's okey, i like your logos. i'm just to lazy to read the previuos posts :lol:
i'm going to have it printed somewhere. for the other forum shirt a girl from Milano did everything for us and we sent her the money, so i need to find a local shop now :)

for me everything it's okey, i like your logos. i'm just to lazy to read the previuos posts :lol:
i'm going to have it printed somewhere. for the other forum shirt a girl from Milano did everything for us and we sent her the money, so i need to find a local shop now :)
i think i'll wait with having anything printed just yet, after all i finally already got a CG Vintersorg shirt and i ordered an Arcturus girly with an old logo last week (yes, they do still exist!!! :eek::hotjump:) Just keeping my fingers crossed it wasn't sold out on me.... knock on wood...
now i only need to find me a Borky girly shirt! or, i can always wait 4 months.... :zzz:

i hope you (and everybody else) will get better results than i did one and the only time i ever had a shirt printed...:cry: in fact i'm curious to see the results, so if anybody has it done at some point, please post pictures here of how it turned out! ;) (and tell me what printing method they used :p)

i think i'll wait with having anything printed just yet, after all i finally already got a CG Vintersorg shirt and i ordered an Arcturus girly with an old logo last week (yes, they do still exist!!! :eek::hotjump:) Just keeping my fingers crossed it wasn't sold out on me.... knock on wood...
now i only need to find me a Borky girly shirt! or, i can always wait 4 months.... :zzz:

i hope you (and everybody else) will get better results than i did one and the only time i ever had a shirt printed...:cry: in fact i'm curious to see the results, so if anybody has it done at some point, please post pictures here of how it turned out! ;) (and tell me what printing method they used :p)

i've just spoken with a friend of mine who lives in rome. her sisters works with this kind of stuff and can print one shirt for me for the cost of 20 euro.
i'm sending her the files with the logo...just wait and see how it comes out :lol:
i've to wait one week or two to have the shirt, 'cause she is the girlfriend of a friend of mine and she comes to Tuscany quite often :)