Vintersorg related merchandise

guys i told you i would post pictures of my custom printed t shirt... well, i won't! :( it's just arrived and i'm extremely pissed!! everything what could go wrong, went wrong!! even the fcking size!! :mad::mad::mad: it costed a fortune and it looks like shit!! :cry::cry::cry: oh man, i'm sooo fucked, i cannot get my money back, my whole week is ruined... ok, at least i'v learned something, but how stupid!

guys i told you i would post pictures of my custom printed t shirt... well, i won't! :( it's just arrived and i'm extremely pissed!! everything what could go wrong, went wrong!! even the fcking size!! :mad::mad::mad: it costed a fortune and it looks like shit!! :cry::cry::cry: oh man, i'm sooo fucked, i cannot get my money back, my whole week is ruined... ok, at least i'v learned something, but how stupid!

oh i'm sorry... :(
what exactly went wrong beyond the size???
bad print or what else?

Ah scheit! :Smug: I'm sorry to hear that 'tis a pity. (And you shouldn't say "I'm so fucked", better say "I'm so mad/furious/pissed off". If you say the first, it means you are being penetrated by a bunch of people).

oh i'm sorry... :(
what exactly went wrong beyond the size???
bad print or what else?
Everything beyond imaginable!
1. The size (because this is the worst part, as i cannot even wear it in my back yard or while cleaning the house!) I haven't ever seen S sized t shirt that i woudln't fit in! This one is like XS. And it wouldn't even stretch much, so my boobs just dont fit in!

2. The print is like nothing i've ever seen on a shirt! it's like a plastic square ironed onto the fabric, it almost doesn't even crumple or fold at all! :rolleyes: And the print is all-filling, like, everything black what would normally be left out is printed too! So it's like black shirt with blackish print on it! :mad:

3. it was just obviously a very strange and very wrong printing method! But i had no clue it would be like this bad! I have only once had a custom shirt printed, but it was more than 10 years ago, and it was in Russia (!) and it looked ok, i still have it! I would have never imagined that more than 10 years later the printing method could be so much worse even!:cry:

I don't even dare to have any custom shirts printed anymore... :erk: i don't know how and where Allfader managed to get those custom shirts printed he posted a picture of... I think i'll just buy a patch and sew it onto my patched jacket, as i did with Arcturus, and just wait for the new Vintersorg album and hope they'll print some nice shirts with it! :cry: Damn, that sucks, i really wanted that Arcturus shirt printed too... :cry:

Ah scheit! :Smug: I'm sorry to hear that 'tis a pity. (And you shouldn't say "I'm so fucked", better say "I'm so mad/furious/pissed off". If you say the first, it means you are being penetrated by a bunch of people).
:lol: but that is exactly how we say it in dutch: "ik ben zo genaaid" :p Ok, that literally means "screwed" but you use the same expression when you are being penetrated by a bunch of people :p Because that's how i feel, really. I guess i just had been lucky in my life that i've never been screwed like this before, so it hit me pretty hard... i guess there should be first time for everything

but thank you teacher i will watch my dirty mouth! :saint:

1. The size (because this is the worst part, as i cannot even wear it in my back yard or while cleaning the house!) I haven't ever seen S sized t shirt that i woudln't fit in! This one is like XS. And it wouldn't even stretch much, so my boobs just dont fit in!

2. The print is like nothing i've ever seen on a shirt! it's like a plastic square ironed onto the fabric, it almost doesn't even crumple or fold at all! :rolleyes: And the print is all-filling, like, everything black what would normally be left out is printed too! So it's like black shirt with blackish print on it! :mad:

3. it was just obviously a very strange and very wrong printing method! But i had no clue it would be like this bad! I have only once had a custom shirt printed, but it was more than 10 years ago, and it was in Russia (!) and it looked ok, i still have it! I would have never imagined that more than 10 years later the printing method could be so much worse even!:cry:

I don't even dare to have any custom shirts printed anymore... :erk: i don't know how and where Allfader managed to get those custom shirts printed he posted a picture of... I think i'll just buy a patch and sew it onto my patched jacket, as i did with Arcturus, and just wait for the new Vintersorg album and hope they'll print some nice shirts with it! :cry: Damn, that sucks, i really wanted that Arcturus shirt printed too... :cry:

Ah that really sucks :( . The thing is that (as far as I know) there are two types of printing that can be on shirts. One is the one we see in official shirts, very nice and of good quality. The other one is literally printing the logo on a special paper, then ironing it on top of the shirt. That's probably the one you got, but I'd need to see pics to be certain. I think the former is called a serigraph, I'm sure that's the technical word for it, but it might be the one for the latter. I once got a custom DT shirt with the bad printing, it looked nice at first, but after it was washed twice it was no good :( .

:lol: but that is exactly how we say it in dutch: "ik ben zo genaaid" :p Ok, that literally means "screwed" but you use the same expression when you are being penetrated by a bunch of people :p Because that's how i feel, really. I guess i just had been lucky in my life that i've never been screwed like this before, so it hit me pretty hard... i guess there should be first time for everything

but thank you teacher i will watch my dirty mouth! :saint:

Actually, it's not necessarily by a bunch of people, it can be by only one. But for me it has the meaning of "continuos/lots of penetration". So that's how you say in Dutch?!? :lol: that's really interesting, ik ben zo genaaid, hahaha :lol: . In Costa Rican Spanish you would either say something similar "¡qué cogida! (ik ben zo genaaid), or ¡qué cagada! (Literally, I/He she got/crapped all over the place, but it's more in the sense of "oh this sucks big time!").

Funny idioms :lol: .

Can you show me exactly which is the one you're talking about?

The font used for the lyrics on the booklet of VFTSG.

Oh, damn, sorry to hear that. About the method, they used the worst one that I know.

Don't give up with the t-shirts! it took me years to find the right place to make my own stuff in great quality...heck, even I had to travel to Santiago and look for almost all stores to get the right one.

My advice is to look for all places where that job is done and see their products, ask about everything and ask for the latest shirts made to check the curent quality of their works.

:guh:

my forum custom t-shirt is still fine.
i washed it about 10 times and it's perfect.
i think you were unfortunate, maybe next you will be luckier. don't give up!

without any doubt it's an hiliarius image :lol:

Hey guys,
I used to post here a while ago and try to keep my eye on the forum every once in a while for Mr. V related news. This thread caught my eye as I'm definitely interested in having a Vintersorg shirt. It was pretty funny reading some of the thread with all the ideas trying to be compiled. Also, it was a shame about the poor-quality shirt that was printed for one of the members. It's best to always ensure that you're getting a "screen printed" shirt done instead of an "ironed on" one (has the transparent square on the actual shirt, and most likely will fall apart after one wash).
Also, another thing to consider is not only the design to be used, but also how many colors will be needed as that starts to raise the cost up for the shirt. The cheapest method is one color ink used: like the classic white ink on a black shirt. I know of a few places that will print up shirts (screen printed shirts) in smaller quantities for pretty fair prices. I'd be more than glad to help.

Also, just as a side: I don't think the screen name print is that great of an idea. But you can take that with a grain of salt, I don't mean to intrude on your plans already. It's cool to see you guys taking the initiative!

i-want-you-to-vote-2.jpg

If there's gonna be a t-shirt, "The Engimatic Spirit" will get my vote for sure. But I really don't see the point in having each member's forum name on it though. Just my opinion...

If there's gonna be a t-shirt, "The Engimatic Spirit" will get my vote for sure. But I really don't see the point in having each member's forum name on it though. Just my opinion...
i also don't, and i would prefer a shirt without forum names, as i said a while ago...
so, do we have now:

The Enigmatic Spirit: 6 votes (Defiance, lefay82, Agah, Elvina, Arxvantar,Draugen)
Döpt I En Jökelsjo: 5 votes (Allfader, Qu Appelle, Vergatron, Ond, Tumn)

yessssssssss, we're winning again! :D

i was sure you would have voted for this! :kickass:

I had planned to stay out of this "forum shirt" discussion (mostly because I already have a Vintersorg shirt, probably), but I changed my mind and decided to vote anyway.

My vote goes to The Enigmatic Spirit.

I had planned to stay out of this "forum shirt" discussion (mostly because I already have a Vintersorg shirt, probably), but I changed my mind and decided to vote anyway.

My vote goes to The Enigmatic Spirit.

Sweet! Enigmatic is ahead!

Call it off now, or what is our deadline?

Sweet! Enigmatic is ahead!

Call it off now, or what is our deadline?

haha didn't your own vote go to Döpt I En Jökelsjo? ;)
dunno, Defiance seems to be in charge here :p but i'd say call it off right now :lol:

btw, i just bought a CG (new) shirt on ebay! :hotjump: dunno if it's genuine, but it looked great on the picture and costs half of what i paid for fckin custom one i cannot even wear, so why the hell not...

dunno, Defiance seems to be in charge here :p but i'd say call it off right now :lol:

btw, i just bought a CG (new) shirt on ebay! :hotjump: dunno if it's genuine, but it looked great on the picture and costs half of what i paid for fckin custom one i cannot even wear, so why the hell not...

so finally you did it! good catch! :headbang:

Well I said Saturday, but if it's OK with everyone I can just end it now :p .