Vintersorg related merchandise

And we should have a time limit for the voting, we are not going to wait for three years, are we? Should we leave it until Sunday at 17?

no we cannot vote from here to eternity. we can leave it till sunday, it's good idea!

and who's gonna make the logo then? because when we have the quote, if we have the logo too we can proceed with printing.

and who's gonna make the logo then? because when we have the quote, if we have the logo too we can proceed with printing.

i thought Defiance was making the logo? i could make it too (just finished Arcturus logo for another custom print) :) is it just going to be black and white, like here in the header ^ or is there more? and what about a nice fancy font for the lyrics and "Official forum"? ;) i used Fiorne for the same quotation on my custom shirt, but i don't know how it turns out as it hasn't arrived yet... or am i splitting hairs here? :rolleyes:

i thought Defiance was making the logo? i could make it too (just finished Arcturus logo for another custom print) :) is it just going to be black and white, like here in the header ^ or is there more? and what about a nice fancy font for the lyrics and "Official forum"? ;) i used Fiorne for the same quotation on my custom shirt, but i don't know how it turns out as it hasn't arrived yet... or am i splitting hairs here? :rolleyes:

the link doesn't work....
well, the importan thing is that somebody does it, no matter who :lol:
not me. i'm a total disaster with those programs :oops:

I think that if you want to choose lyrics that reflect mr.V's ideology, the following lines would be appropriate (for as far I can know, not knowing him personally):

Do we dare to open our minds and souls? (The enigmatic spirit) It´s short, but hey less can be more ;)

Other quotes I like (not influenced by how much I like the song):

A vortex of information reigned inside
and found its way,
through the labyrinth of the mind.
(Ars memorativa)

Under crimson flares I watch
the tempest of the universe.
(Maybe followed by) In dark artistry,
I lionize the splendorous glare.
(A dialogue with the stars)

Awake! All you constellations
To space's serene sonata
Forget the daily tribulations
And join the nebular multicoloured strata.
(a star-guarded coronation)

I like these quotes because they´re so universal and I feel they are ´compleet´;you don´t have to read all of the text to get it.
But these are just suggestions, if one of the already mentioned quotes would end up on the shirt I wouldn´t mind because they are nice as well.

Btw: I have both vintersorg girlies; with old and new logo :p

Yeah I (my girl) will do the logo :) . Link doesn't work.

Ok, I vote for Döpt I En Jökelsjö :)

Should have a poll, would be easier

Of course a poll was easier, but at that time we didn't know how many lyrics were going to be added.

Why Tumn, why? Now we have a tie and the poll is closed. What do you suggest doing lads and gals? :Smug: Should we leave it open for more time or what?

The Enigmatic Spirit: 5 votes (Defiance, lefay82, Agah, Elvina, Arxvantar)
Döpt I En Jökelsjo: 5 votes (Allfader, Qu Appelle, Vergatron, Ond, Tumn)

:Smug:

well...then it wouldn't be a forum -shirt, right?

mr V

Ah har har :p .

Awesome! :lol:

You can be magic tie breaker guy! Do you have any preference for quotes? We're currently at 5 votes each.

Yeah, I think that it is only fair (and very ironic) that Mr V should decide. But I can't think of anyone else deciding, it's either that or opening the poll again.

Or maybe I can open a poll with more quotations that were mentioned in the thread (e.g. Quotation)?

omg, mr.V actually reads the merch thread :zombie: and even posts a reply at 06:17 AM :rolleyes: everything's not lost :D

Why Tumn, why? Now we have a tie and the poll is closed. What do you suggest doing lads and gals? :Smug: Should we leave it open for more time or what?
we could leave it open until next sunday? then you still have 6 days to go, and if it's still a draw by sunday, then mr.V must decide :lol:

This thread is a mess. What's gonna be front and back print? And aren't both of the quotes you are favouring right now too long to be printed on a shirt? Hell, why not just print "Dialogue with a star" on it ( :D )

SUMMARY:

the old logo in the front and "Official Vintersorg Forum Shirt", the back with the lyrics (top) and at the bottom Forum member: [Your name].

here is what's being printed on my shirt, it will arrive tomorrow so i'll post a picture of how it looks.

l_e4d116009ee74e87ae3fc112b2242727.jpg

btw, this is that Fiorne font i was talking about.

omg, mr.V actually reads the merch thread :zombie: and even posts a reply at 06:17 AM :rolleyes: everything's not lost :D

we could leave it open until next sunday? then you still have 6 days to go, and if it's still a draw by sunday, then mr.V must decide :lol:

I'm OK with it leaving it open.

I'm also OK with making a clearer post or thread so that others have an idea of what's going on here, and can chime in.

SUMMARY:

the old logo in the front and "Official Vintersorg Forum Shirt", the back with the lyrics (top) and at the bottom Forum member: [Your name].

here is what's being printed on my shirt, it will arrive tomorrow so i'll post a picture of how it looks.

l_e4d116009ee74e87ae3fc112b2242727.jpg

btw, this is that Fiorne font i was talking about.

Hey that font looks great, I'll tell my girlfriend to use it :) .

OK, so the voting is re-opened until Saturday 17:30 GMT -6 (my time). The votes until now:

Don't you mean...

:lol:

Don't you mean...

DÖPT FTW!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

About the font, I like the ones used for Empiricism and VFTSG. I dunno if we can use 'the same' or something similar.

Don't you mean...

:lol: made my day.

this is a cool thread, i wish i checked this frum more often

id love a mr v shirt :p

Welcome! You can get an official forum one, if you vote The Enigmatic Spirit, that is :lol: .

DÖPT FTW!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

About the font, I like the ones used for Empiricism and VFTSG. I dunno if we can use 'the same' or something similar.

Can you show me exactly which is the one you're talking about?