Vintersorg related merchandise

Someone might just want to msg him at this point, he's probably too busy actually writing music to read over this. (Of course, I might be wrong.)
you're probably right ;) i was just teasing :p i think we can well manage ourselves can't we? ;) but it would just be fantastic to be advised by The Man himself... but no way i'm PMing mr.V about that o_O:oops:

Jupiter to Mr V: This is HAL. Please tell the members of the Vintersorg forum your opinion on the shirt! If not, the mission will be in danger!!! Answer us, phony poser! :lol:

:lol::lol:

the old logo in the front and "Official Vintersorg Forum Shirt", the back with the lyrics (top) and at the bottom Forum member: [Your name].

The Enigmatic Spirit lyrics (chorus): +2 (only the last 4 lines i mean!)

I think the best would be a small sentence that fully reflects Vintersorg's ideology. Maybe one or two lines would be good.

"The thinking of thinking evolves your thinking"
That should summarize it for you well enough (plus I think it's a great line :))
(yes, I know the voting has started, but just wanted to throw that one in there)

Jupiter to Mr V: This is HAL. Please tell the members of the Vintersorg forum your opinion on the shirt! If not, the mission will be in danger!!! Answer us, phony poser! :lol:

Mr V to Jupiter: I'm afraid I cannot do that Dave...

"The thinking of thinking evolves your thinking"
That should summarize it for you well enough (plus I think it's a great line :))
(yes, I know the voting has started, but just wanted to throw that one in there)

Well you can vote for that one if you want :) .

Mr V to Jupiter: I'm afraid I cannot do that Dave...

o_O AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AHHHHHHH we are going berserk !
there are too many phrases among which to choose...

i love this one too:
He sees a paradise in every flower
a solar system in every spark...

and also this one

These myriads of stars
enchants me with their oddity.
At cosmos entrance hall,
where time and space units in a charade.

now i don't know anymore... o_O you're confusing me! If mr.V doesn't end this with his reply, shall we just leave the back print lyrics, and just stick to the front print? Or, everybody just picks their fav lines and have them printed on their version of the shirt? :rolleyes:

or, just make a poll and be done with it!

now i don't know anymore... o_O you're confusing me! If mr.V doesn't end this with his reply, shall we just leave the back print lyrics, and just stick to the front print? Or, everybody just picks their fav lines and have them printed on their version of the shirt? :rolleyes:

My ideas:

1. Make a poll on design ideas. Get that nailed down. For both a front and back image/quote.

2. When we get this all nailed down, and it looks feasible, someone could msg Mr. V to see what he thinks of all of this. Worst case scenario is that he vetoes the entire thing, and then we'll know. Hell, I'll do this in a little bit. Might as well.

3. Also, how would these be made, and sold? And would these be sold at cost? We're all in different countries, and something as trivial as shipping can be an hindrance.

My ideas:

1. Make a poll on design ideas. Get that nailed down. For both a front and back image/quote.

2. When we get this all nailed down, and it looks feasible, someone could msg Mr. V to see what he thinks of all of this. Worst case scenario is that he vetoes the entire thing, and then we'll know. Hell, I'll do this in a little bit. Might as well.

3. Also, how would these be made, and sold? And would these be sold at cost? We're all in different countries, and something as trivial as shipping can be an hindrance.

4. you have used too many strange words and now i have to pick up the dictionary! :lol:

edit: 5. just found out the meaning of feasible and hindrance :p

Ah but you already voted and can't take it back, HA! We're winning, what're you complaining about hehe?

My ideas:

We already decided to use the old logo and that everyone will make his/her own shirts, we're just deciding on the design, read all the replies :rolleyes: .

We are already voting on the phrases, we just need you people to decide. Please vote and stop submitting new lines! :loco:

so, how many options are there? just 2?

The Enigmatic Spirit: 3 votes so far (Defiance, lefay82, Elvina)
Döpt I En Jökelsjo: 2 votes(?) (Allfader, Qu Appelle?)

or, are there more options? o_O

are you talking to me???? :oops:

i'll vote for the first option. the scientist of darkness :headbang:

Si cara mia :lol: :oops: .

so, how many options are there? just 2?

Döpt I En Jökelsjo: 2 votes(?) (Allfader, Qu Appelle?)

or, are there more options? o_O

Well Qu Appelle hasn't voted as far as I know, so:

Döpt I En Jökelsjo: 1 vote(?) (Allfader,)