Vintersorg related merchandise

If we print all the tshirts with the same design, they will be much cheaper, and probably have better quality.
In my opinion, just Vintersorg logo and "official forum shirt" or something like that on the front, quotation on the back, without names.
But that's just my opinion. The only forum tshirts I have are from classic cars forums, so I don't know how they usually look like relating to music ones.
And if I ever have the chance to see Vintersorg live, I will probably grab a white tshirt and write "VINTERSORG" on it with a black pen. :lol:

hahah Quotation was a great lyric :(

I think two quotes its a little too much.

About the nickname on the back, I suppose that the person who will make them can ask if would rise at all or considerably the price, because as far as I know it shouldnt rise it too much.

I would like a more avantgarde-era logo and quote, personally is my favorite vintersorg part.

The only objection I would have to using "Quotation" is that it isn't actually a Vintersorg phrase, but something he himself quoted from another guy. If there is going to be a quote, it should definitely be something Mr. V himself has written, in my humble opinion...

The only objection I would have to using "Quotation" is that it isn't actually a Vintersorg phrase, but something he himself quoted from another guy. If there is going to be a quote, it should definitely be something Mr. V himself has written, in my humble opinion...

True. I was thinking about Algol, but the lyrics weren't written by Mr V.

I think the lyrics that should suit the best for a t-shirt are the ones from Cosmic Genesis and Solens Rötter, since they mix very well the 'old' and the 'new', but I don't know specifically what phrase use now.

I think the lyrics that should suit the best for a t-shirt are the ones from Cosmic Genesis and Solens Rötter, since they mix very well the 'old' and the 'new', but I don't know specifically what phrase use now.

I think that Döpt I En Jökelsjo has the best lyrics. I especially love the chorus:

"Döpt i en jökelsjo
Invigd i utopin
Med glaciärvärldens deltaö
Välvd i periferin
En vintrig kröningsrit
Med vinden som poet
Fjättrar denna eremit
I sin universalitet"

EN: "Baptized in a glacial lake,
Initiated into the utopia
With the delta-isle of the glacier world
Arched in the periphery
A wintry rite of coronation
With the wind as poet
Fetters this hermit
In its universality"

I think this would (the Swedish version only) look great on a t-shirt.

If we print all the tshirts with the same design, they will be much cheaper, and probably have better quality.
In my opinion, just Vintersorg logo and "official forum shirt" or something like that on the front, quotation on the back, without names.
But that's just my opinion. The only forum tshirts I have are from classic cars forums, so I don't know how they usually look like relating to music ones.
And if I ever have the chance to see Vintersorg live, I will probably grab a white tshirt and write "VINTERSORG" on it with a black pen. :lol:

but...didn't we said it is better that everyone brings his/her t-shirt to print indipendently so we can save up money and time?
but....we should print also one for andreas and send it to him :lol::lol::lol:

i think it's fine also without our nicks .

If there is going to be a quote, it should definitely be something Mr. V himself has written, in my humble opinion...
that's right. it must be something written by him.
what about something from om regnbagen? it's a really beautiful song (at least in my opinion) , it's from cosmic genesis and it's written in swedish

@Lefay; I was thinking on the same song, also Naturens Mystär. Both have beautiful lyrics.

Döpt's chorus is an excellent choice too.

Dearest Mr. V,

Can we scrawl your song lyrics on fan-made t-shirts? We are especially enamored by Döpt i en jökelsjo.

Sincerely yours,
Qu Appelle.

@Lefay: You are right, I'm just too tired to think. Or write. I don't know how I'm actually doing so well right now. Wow...

Om Regnbägen Materialiserades sounds nice to me as well. But I believe it's better not to choose the chorus or something from a favorite song. I think the best would be a small sentence that fully reflects Vintersorg's ideology. Maybe one or two lines would be good.

Agh I made a huge post and apparently wasn't posted :( .

I think that the lyrics from Döpt I En Jökelsjo are great, we could really use that one! :kickass:

So IMO it should be the logo in the front and "Official Vintersorg Forum Shirt", the back with the lyrics (top) and at the bottom Forum member: [Your name].

Now, old logo or "new" logo? :p

And we should really send one to Andreas (I can do that :p ), it'd say:
Forum member: Vintersorg, "phony poser" :lol: (Maybe some of you will get it ).

Mr V, do you want a shirt? Do you like the lyrics? (Hopefully he'll read this :) ).

@Lefay: You are right, I'm just too tired to think. Or write. I don't know how I'm actually doing so well right now. Wow...

Om Regnbägen Materialiserades sounds nice to me as well. But I believe it's better not to choose the chorus or something from a favorite song. I think the best would be a small sentence that fully reflects Vintersorg's ideology. Maybe one or two lines would be good.

this sentence makes sense....wow you did it!!!!!! :Smokin:

Hmm you've got a point there, it'd be nice to have a combination of both, but I'm not sure if that'd be possible.

old logo, for sure. i love the old logo with the sun and clouds :oops:

and no! i cannot imagine a combination of both :zombie:

Dearest Mr. V,

Can we scrawl your song lyrics on fan-made t-shirts? We are especially enamored by Döpt i en jökelsjo.

Sincerely yours,
Qu Appelle.

lol :lol:

you forgot: and send one to you as a proof of our hard and devoted work :p

a complicate braistorming is happening just now :lol:

finally i got around to replying to this thread...

old logo, for sure. i love the old logo with the sun and clouds :oops:

and no! i cannot imagine a combination of both :zombie:
Agreed!! Old logo FTW!

I would prefer a shirt without any forum names... However, the one for mr.V should indeed include Vintersorg, "phony poser" :lol::lol:
And i think the lyrics piece shouldn't be too long, not more than 4 lines.

A small sentence that fully reflects Vintersorg's ideology would be perfect... now all we need is to discern which one does it best! :p

I like "Skulle vi gå längs bågen tunn
som vattenreflexerna fogar? (mot jordens grund)
Ösa vår visdom ur sagans brunn,
försjunkna i kosmiska skogar? (i en euforisk blund)
" from Om Regnbågen Materialiserades, if at least i get the meaning right... :rolleyes: i cannot find the link to the site with translated lyrics anymore :( would anyone be so kind to repost it :oops:

A prophet in cosmology, like Copernicus
you saw the stars as suns.
And a warrior who fought with intellctual swords,
with arrow-sharp words.

I insist :p I love this one

Or maybe just this

with arrow-sharp words

I can feel the towering the mountain,
as well as the abyss-like sea.
In my veins the wildest river,
and every growing tree.

I think this one summarizes Mr V sesitivity about life, in every sense and at all levels.

A prophet in cosmology, like Copernicus
you saw the stars as suns.
with arrow-sharp words.
I insist :p I love this one
I object! :p
I can feel the towering the mountain,
as well as the abyss-like sea.
In my veins the wildest river,
and every growing tree.

I think this one summarizes Mr V sesitivity about life, in every sense and at all levels.

it's a verrrrrrrrrrrry beautiful line and i absolutely love this song!! ♥ However, it doesn't say anything about the Cosmos, which plays a big part too, so it's not complete :p

Earth to Mr.V: we desperately need your assistance! do you read me? I repeat: we desperately need your assistance! over :D

Earth to Mr.V: we desperately need your assistance! do you read me? I repeat: we desperately need your assistance! over :D

Someone might just want to msg him at this point, he's probably too busy actually writing music to read over this. (Of course, I might be wrong.)

Jupiter to Mr V: This is HAL. Please tell the members of the Vintersorg forum your opinion on the shirt! If not, the mission will be in danger!!! Answer us, phony poser! :lol:

Someone might just want to msg him at this point, he's probably too busy actually writing music to read over this. (Of course, I might be wrong.)
Can I have his mobile number? :p I'll send him an SMS.

OK, so:
- Old logo.

…and that's it. I think that we should choose between the lyrics from Döpt I En Jökelsjo and The Enigmatic Spirit.

And again, I think it's necessary to include our own names on the shirt, it gives them a nice personal touch IMO. If we don't vote we'll never end this, so:

The Enigmatic Spirit lyrics (chorus): +1