Vintersorg related merchandise

I think Allfader prbably has the biggest Vintersorg collection in the planet, ¡felicidades! :Smokin:

Hahahahahaaha nah, I still need the t-shirts from VFTSG, FTB and that one that Mr V and Steve Di Giorgio have to say it :rofl:D

2916655150_b890d15d2f.jpg

andreas beware!!!! he's a maniac :lol:

(i'm only a little bit jealous! :cry: i'm thinking of your fantastic digipack copy of cosmic genesis!!!)

ok guys, bad news about old Vintersorg merch :(

i emailed Napalm Rec about it and here's what they replied:

"Sorry Vintersorg Merch is sold out and there will be new one with the new Album Maybe next year ?? sorry no release date yet
Karl
"
so how about scanning that picture... :(

the only "rare" thing i have is a digipack copy of till fjalls.
the other cds are normal :cry:
and i have no merchandise at all :cry:

the only "rare" thing i have is a digipack copy of till fjalls.
the other cds are normal :cry:
and i have no merchandise at all :cry:

Here begins the 'look what I have and you don't (or worst, : what I don't have and you do) thread :lol:

The only Vintersorg digi that I have is the CG one. VFTSG, TFB, ÖS and TF (x 2) are slipcase editions. SL and HH are jewel case ed + 2 CG t-shirts.

I saw yesterday a SL t-shirt but it's a fake one, so doesn't count. It's really hard to find 'official' merch here. Most of the t-shirts being sold are printed here or on Perú, and the few stores who import cds/merch from US/EU have ridiculously high prices.

as i posted above, according to Napalm official merch is sold out, so no wonder you can't find it anywhere anymore. The only things i managed to found, are LS Focusing Blur... i'm going to have a custom spaghetti top printed with CG cover, i love greeeen, and i love CG! :p and then, wait for the new release and new merch :cry:

Here begins the 'look what I have and you don't (or worst, : what I don't have and you do) thread :lol:

The only Vintersorg digi that I have is the CG one. VFTSG, TFB, ÖS and TF (x 2) are slipcase editions. SL and HH are jewel case ed + 2 CG t-shirts.

I saw yesterday a SL t-shirt but it's a fake one, so doesn't count. It's really hard to find 'official' merch here. Most of the t-shirts being sold are printed here or on Perú, and the few stores who import cds/merch from US/EU have ridiculously high prices.

my VFTSG is a slipcase edition too. :)
and i'm really proud of my both otyg cds :) one was given to me as a present from a friend who ordered it from australia o_O

just for being nerdy a little bit more. i heard legendary tales about a first edition of visions with an error inside the booklet but i don't remember where exactly (if in lyrics or credits) and the a revisited one. can anyone confirm this? :lol:

Oh, what a coincidence Elvina, I got a Vintersorg-t-shirt (Focusing Blur) from my best friend as birthday-present but I don't know where he bought it :/
I'm going to the pub with him on Friday so I will ask him :p and send you the link!
vinter-troja.jpg

Look I do not know if it's appropriate to say that here in the forum but it will Lupskalla if this picture is his looks my congratulations you are a very beautiful girl
You could be the :worship:notworthy:worship:merchandise girl and certainly many would agree with me

Look I do not know if it's appropriate to say that here in the forum but it will Lupskalla if this picture is his looks my congratulations you are a very beautiful girl
You could be the :worship:notworthy:worship:merchandise girl and certainly many would agree with me

Thanks a lot :saint:
Would you like to employ me as Vintersorg-t-shirt promoter, Mr. V??? Hahaha, I need an extra job :p