Vintersorg related merchandise

i think elvina's idea is good.
for those who cannot live without vintersorg merchandise the best choice is to go to a shop and ask for a custom-made t-shirt. i think it's the only option, instead of staying here and moan. i don't think andreas will get angry, cause there's no avaible vintersorg merchandise on the market (at least you can find only used stuff but the artist doesn't earn anything from that, so we are at a starting point)

Originally Posted by Defiance
^ Hehe well I disagree, I'd be a much better model than her ;) .
I think not.:erk:

i think they don't need any models at all.

I even went so far as to search on ebay, out of curiosity, i found nothing even there. Anyway, i've ordered a custom sexy string top with CG print (the shirt model was called "Desire" :lol:), keeping my fingers crossed the print will come out nicely green. I'll post pictures when it arrives ^^

i think elvina's idea is good.
for those who cannot live without vintersorg merchandise the best choice is to go to a shop and ask for a custom-made t-shirt. i think it's the only option, instead of staying here and moan. i don't think andreas will get angry, cause there's no avaible vintersorg merchandise on the market (at least you can find only used stuff but the artist doesn't earn anything from that, so we are at a starting point)

Yeah, but the problem is quality control hehe. I guess I could get one done here that wouldn't be so expensive and of good quality, it'd be around $20.

Everybody has different taste, so it's perfectly fine for you to like or not like someone :p

Yeah, I know it's fine :p .

i think they don't need any models at all.

I even went so far as to search on ebay, out of curiosity, i found nothing even there. Anyway, i've ordered a custom sexy string top with CG print (the shirt model was called "Desire" :lol:), keeping my fingers crossed the print will come out nicely green. I'll post pictures when it arrives ^^

Yes, it's amazing, not even a search on all the e-Bays or "any country/region" will show a Vintersorg shirt. You can find Arcturus and Borknagar shirts, but I've never seen any Vintersorg. And if there's one, it'll probably be a pirate one. U guess most people that have a Mr.V shirt know the value of having it :p .

ive only ever seen one shirt of theres on ebay. and i think it was homemade:( but i do remember asking this girl i used to know where she got her vintersorg hoodie. and she told me some shop in new york city. :lol: not helpful in the least bit, but it gives me hope that one day while digging through the halfway empty racks of an almost out-of -business metal shop, i might strike gold:)

Yeah, but the problem is quality control hehe. I guess I could get one done here that wouldn't be so expensive and of good quality, it'd be around $20.

same here. we had a forum shirt printed this spring and we spent 18€, with a front print (the forum's logo) and a back print (own nickname). and the quality was really good.

Yes, it's amazing, not even a search on all the e-Bays or "any country/region" will show a Vintersorg shirt. You can find Arcturus and Borknagar shirts, but I've never seen any Vintersorg. And if there's one, it'll probably be a pirate one. U guess most people that have a Mr.V shirt know the value of having it :p .

i think if they know the value they will never wear it. so it's better they don't know :lol:
i hate this thing about "true" collectionists that buy things and don't use them (example for LPs)

damn, it costed me almost twice as much (including the shipping that is), but i also wanted a back print with "The scientist of darkness / older than the constellations. / The mysterious jinx and / the error in heavens masterplan." so i guess that's the reason.

damn, it costed me almost twice as much (including the shipping that is), but i also wanted a back print with "The scientist of darkness / older than the constellations. / The mysterious jinx and / the error in heavens masterplan." so i guess that's the reason.

lovely lyrics you have chosen :oops:

Yes, it's amazing, not even a search on all the e-Bays or "any country/region" will show a Vintersorg shirt. You can find Arcturus and Borknagar shirts, but I've never seen any Vintersorg. And if there's one, it'll probably be a pirate one. U guess most people that have a Mr.V shirt know the value of having it.
They were easily obtainable up until maybe 6months/1year ago until they all sold out, from Napalm Records. But I guess you're right, the ones who bought one did so because they really love Vintersorg and never want to get rid of the shirt.

Maybe they'll reprint a small batch if there's demand for it, otherwise we'll have to wait for the new album, if what they told Elvina is right, there will be new merch when it's released! :)

Maybe they'll reprint a small batch if there's demand for it, otherwise we'll have to wait for the new album, if what they told Elvina is right, there will be new merch when it's released! :)
maybe we can create the demand by spamming Napalm with requests :p or maybe, if the new release and the respective new merch are popular they will consider reprinting some of the old stuff?

I have seen 2 Otyg t-shirts (not sure if they were original or not): A black one with a HUGE white Otyg logo in front (the logo was so big that made Morbid Angel t-shirt logos look small). The other one was a white (or 'wintry white') with a slightly less huge Otyg logo on black and brown.

I'll travel to Santiago soon to play live, so I'll look for some t-shirts there.

same here. we had a forum shirt printed this spring and we spent 18€, with a front print (the forum's logo) and a back print (own nickname). and the quality was really good.

i think if they know the value they will never wear it. so it's better they don't know :lol:
i hate this thing about "true" collectionists that buy things and don't use them (example for LPs)

Hey that's a great idea! We could do an "official Vintersorg forum shirt"! :headbang:
I'm quite serious, I could do design and all. I can find out how much it'd cost here and then send it to everyone (I'd need the money obviously), or I can just send you the pic and you make your own shirt!

What a great idea! :) :headbang:

That'd certainly be the phrase on the back of the shirt :D .

that chorus gives me shivers! ♥ just had to play it again... :oops:

Yeah it does, I added it to my signature on my e-mail for work, but I decided to move it since it might bring problems at work.

They were easily obtainable up until maybe 6months/1year ago until they all sold out, from Napalm Records. But I guess you're right, the ones who bought one did so because they really love Vintersorg and never want to get rid of the shirt.

Yeah hopefully there'll be new merch for the new album, or…

maybe we can create the demand by spamming Napalm with requests :p or maybe, if the new release and the respective new merch are popular they will consider reprinting some of the old stuff?

does anyone have ever seen a otyg shirt?

Never :p, I don't think they even exist. And it's: Has anyone ever seen…?

i wasn't sure, this is why i asked.
but allfader always has the answer regarding vintersorg's merchandise :)

Hahaha yeah. Allfader, ¡contesta!

I dunno what Mr V thinks about this, but anyway:

I tried to get some info regarding those Otyg t-shirts. The black one is supposed to be original (doubt it) and made around 99, and the white one was custom made, so the chance to get one of them is really low.

A B/W custom t-shirt with 2 printings on amazing quality here costs around $20 usd. I have been on the store and they totally rocks.

About Vintersorg t-shirts: they are totally gone. I know someone who has the VFTSG t-shirt and I'll try to get it.

The most surprising thing here: there's a chance of to put my hands on a legendary (therefore, used) white TF t-shirt. I hope this works well.

So, is knowledge a friend or a foe?
'Cause you don't suffer from what you don't know

A prophet in cosmology, like Copernicus
you saw the stars as suns. //
And a warrior who fought with intellctual swords,
with arrow-sharp words.

I love this phrases too. The second one the most, specially the second part.

Hey that's a great idea! We could do an "official Vintersorg forum shirt"! :headbang:
I'm quite serious, I could do design and all. I can find out how much it'd cost here and then send it to everyone (I'd need the money obviously), or I can just send you the pic and you make your own shirt!

What a great idea! :)

if we decide for this, it will be less expensive to make our own shirt with the same picture on it. cheaper and faster, you don't have to wait all the money first, and then send them all worldwide.